Slice of Life RP (Mild Language)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
A slice of life in Ponyville. Staring: the Mane 6, CMC, and your OCs. This is when the Mane 6 still look youngish but the CMC are adults. To “submit” an oc, copy the following prompt. But if you wanna play a canon character, go ahead. I won’t stop you. I DO want things to stay SFw however. 2 characters CAN have a crush on another but no s#x or stuff like that. Now when it comes to cuss words… only your oc (personal not head canon) can if you choose so. But mind the context.
Name:
Race (Pegasus, Unicorn, Alicorn, Earth Pony, other):
Age (doesn’t have to be exact):
Parents (optional):
Cutie Mark:
Other info (optional)
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
Name: Empire Jack
Race: Pegasus
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): Adult
Parents (optional): Pear Butter, Bright Mac
Cutie Mark: Heart shaped apple
Powers: Incredible hearing and mind-reading
Name: Tremor Scoot
Race: Pegasus
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): Filly
Parents (optional): Scootaloo, Rumble
Cutie Mark: N/A
Both are mares but boys… don’t ask why.
Background Pony #6E2F
(Won’t be active much)
Name: Sunbaked cookie
Race (Pegasus, Unicorn, Alicorn, Earth Pony, other): Um… Shes a cookie
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): Adult
Parents (optional): Unkown
Cutie Mark: None
Other info: She is beige with brown hair, she has yellow glasses, a dark red cloak, and a normal red office suit (Shes like Espresso cookie but different), and she can levitate.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
I’m gonna start but it’s not closed.
Another day in Ponyville. Typical life. Flying around the sky you see Empire Jack, busy working at the clouds. And down below, you see Tremor and his mom, Scootaloo on their walk to see the CMC. The original CMC along with Tremor are working to get another trio to keep the “tradition” going.
Posted Report
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Name: Nobility
Race: Unicorn
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): CMC-ish/filly
Parents (optional): Rarity and… Blueblood. (Slightly reformed)
Cutie Mark: N/A (Having a fake one- a star with sunglasses
Other info (optional)
Nobility is on the outside is vain and spoiled, Rarity is one hoof is unable to be strict with her, but she pressure her to success, and Nobility is pressured to act like a diva to impress the crowd.
She envy other children who are just.. being children, so sometimes she act like a snob-
but she is lonely.. and want to join them.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
AB: Any luck finding other members?
S: Not other than my son.
SB: I do have someone who may join.
AB: Oh really?
SB: I don’t remember her name but she’s about Tremor’s age.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
(Also you can take any canons as well, I’m only playing as some to fil lathe void but anyone can “reserve” one)
Posted Report
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Nobility- a filly with a golden/yellow coat, with a wavey long mane, cyan-silver white, with purple eyes and heart shaped earrings, and a fake cutie mark of a star with sunglasses.
She escaped her staff for.. now.
Nobility just took the train, running away from Manehatten.
She trotted.
It was her home, but she cant just drop on her mom and just say :“Hey, I didnt felt like it, so I skipped today’s shootings.”
She didnt exacly looked where she was going
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
(Background pony)
The Apple Pegasus, who changed his mane and tail to resemble his sister’s mane and tail for a twin day, came down to investigate.
EJ: Well howdy, young filly. What’s your name?
Posted Report
Raduga

Nobility raise an eyebrow.
“You dont know who I am?!” she screech.
and secretly she hope the answer is..
no.
Then..
then…
she is free to be who ever she want to
Posted Report
Raduga

“I am..” Nobility was looking for a good fake name-
Nobility was a celebrity.
“Normality? Yes! Normality!”
Posted Report
Raduga

Nobi AKA “Norma”:
“Sooo.. what are you doing? Is it any fun?” surprinsgly akward.
At leasr for herself.
She was a great actress! but there were no script and she didnt made up the character she prefend to be!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide