Viewing last 25 versions of post by Steve61594 in topic Rise and Fall of Civilizations (Earth|Humans and Ponies|Civilization Based|AU)

Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

"[@LunarGhostRedMoon":](/rp/rise-and-fall-of-civilizations-earthhumans-and-poniescivilization-basedau/post/2932500#post_2932500
)  
(That's beautiful.)

"

[
@The Mystory":](/rp/rise-and-fall-of-civilizations-earthhumans-and-poniescivilization-basedau/post/2932490#post_2932490
)  
(Well, alright.

I'll be starting my earth ponies in "Ireland" and my unicorns in "England". At least, for now. The best thing about this is that I can move them sidnce it's still early. I'll think about Changelings. I'm thinking somewhere in Europe - preferably nowhere in Asia.)
No reason given
Edited by Steve61594
Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

"@LunarGhostRedMoon":/rp/rise-and-fall-of-civilizations-earthhumans-and-poniescivilization-basedau/post/2932500#post_2932500
(That's beautiful.)

"@The Mystory":/rp/rise-and-fall-of-civilizations-earthhumans-and-poniescivilization-basedau/post/2932490#post_2932490
(Well, alright.
I'll be starting my earth ponies in "Ireland" and my unicorns in "England". At least, for now. The best thing about this is that I can move them side it's still early.)
No reason given
Edited by Steve61594