Random RP, please keep it SFW.

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Beau Skunky
Yes my chocolate and vanilla companion. In fact if Lyra’s book is correct as she usually is, we will have a whole moon of cheese!
In order to get there we need a means of transportation. I can’t guarantee this will be legal though.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
(Returns to normal.)
Hey, how’d I get up here? Eep! Skunky is afeared of heights! Someone help Skunky!
Ohhh I hope there’s no barrel throwing gorrilas at that top.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Well it turns out giving a skunk baby milk turns them bananas. WHICH I HATE BANANAS! And you went all the way up here and picked a fight with Donkey Kong and he will send his kong friends to get us! Good going!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Okay, okay! Follow me!
hears loud sounds
Oh no, it’s Chunky Kong! I thought he died! Ahhhh, mummy! This guy’s one hell of a guy!
Here you like bananas?! Take them!
Throws a box of them at him
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
You fool, they have to be green bananas for Chunky to collect them!
Oh an orange! Yummy! (Grabs an orange grenade from DK64 and is about to eat it.)
Background Pony #B13A
(you are blown into a fine red mist, which cakes an invisible changeling passing by; cloaked like the spy from tf2, blowing their cover, and you promptly rematerialize back to normal as if nothing happened)
ah fuck
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Beau Skunky
No silly rodent, I was talking about the great Chunky Kong and his death. You have yet to meet his example of chuncky. (And you could use a bath)
But pay it no mind for we shall ascend to the Moon! To eat cheese there!
goes on big rocket and blasts away at the speed of sound!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide