Random RP, please keep it SFW.

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I know not who I am. You may call me Cosmas. I like travelling but I get into some trouble. I used to think I was an expirate parrot! Now I don’t know what I am.
But I know one thing, I got big dreams, man. Big dreams.
Also say is this Applejack married?
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
So much for my plans at a marriage alliance with one of the Mane Six :(
Um I’m sorry uh TJ how are your parents. I’ve heard Scootaloo is somewhat famous among the extreme sports community. At least the rumors say that
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
TrSc: She’s doin’ alright. She and Rumble won the duo flight challenge at the Academy yesterday.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5883
@14Fan
Me: Well, I am WonderWolfia! Smoke wolf-Waheela mix! Multi-verse traveler! Shapeshifter! AND the coffee queen! I am the leader of the coffee religion! And Espresso cookie is my bf! SO SAY WHO YOU ARE!! (Pupils turn slit, then growls)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@14Fan
It looks like two guards have to be assigned to another case. May they have good times ahead of them.
In the meantime we must find out where to go. Shall we see Applejack… so I may marry her or shall we go someplace else
Background Pony #5883
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Me: (Pupils turn normal.) Hmm…you are Cosmas? I’ve seen you in some threads. Anywho. Have you ever heard of Dark enchantress cookie? If so, do you work for her?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide