Introducing my character.

Name: Flower Blossom  
Race: Earth pony  
Sexuality: Lesbian

Flower was walking through the town, bored out of her mind
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@NudistHorse  
the only evident exit was a hatch near the ceiling.

otherwise, it looks great

after a few minutes she came out in a tee and panties, armor slithering along as a large Boa
NudistHorse
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horse People Go Naked
Ah, the public showers. Split off in two sections. One for girls, one for boys. For obvious reasons. The girls always talked and had a casual time, while the guys…well they were always trying to sneak peaks. One day, I was the last one in the showers before closing. One of the guys saw this, and got a horrible idea. They mangaed to sneak in without being seen, took all the towels, as well as my clothes out, and put them in his backpack bringing them home with him. By the time I was getting ready to leave he was long gone. As I figured out there was nothing to cover myself with, I started to panic. I heard a man call out saying it was time to go, but I was frozen. Not knowing what to do
Flower Blossom
Wallet After Summer Sale -

(I’m gonna reply too)

Flower Blossom had been showering away from the other girls to try keeping her secret hidden when she in shock realized her clothes and towel were gone.

Oh crap. This is very bad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide