Pooping competition (NSFW)

UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
LH: I hav- AHH! Lighthoof screamed as another growl caused her to fart as she placed her butt on the toilet, but she didn’t pooped yet
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
LH: woah, that was a nice fart bomb you dropped there shimmy giggles as she gets herself in a comfortable position on the toilet
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
LH: We’re gonna soon take amazing dumps, so wanna have a great pooping competition, hmmmm? Massive fart echoes inside lighthoof’s toilet
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
LH: heh, relax Shimmy, we end training when others are doing the last lesson, and they’re always going straight outside the school.  
Ends the sentence with a loud smelly fart
Harakiri
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

SS: Heh! Heh! Your farts will wake up the neighbors! Let’s giva little… and a loud blast with gas came out off her butt Oh my! I can make waves with my bowel gas. She looked at the bowl and the water was moving
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
LH: I don’t hear any water splashes in your toilet, it’s a pooping competition not a farting one. She pushes hard and nice dump leaves her butt
Harakiri
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

SS: Yes, of course! But I… SS started to feel pain and she felt something very solid to coming out off her butt (SPLASH!)  
SS: I also took a bit metamucil before we trained to avoid toilet breaks. Then she pushed more but softer dump to bowl Oh dear! That splash touch my butt!
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
LH: shimmy, it’s fine if you take a Toilet break in the middle of our training. Launches a bursts of dump into the toilet
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide