PonyTales Madame Rarity

Background Pony #7E83
@Jack-Rabbit2SB  
but just when they think everything’s good, the butterfly lands on the weathervane, causing it to tilt back  
Madame Rarity & Twilight: !!  
the house tilts back, as all the stuff, a few workers fall out of the house  
Worker (Train Tracks): AHHH!!  
and all fall into the water  
Madame Rarity: My stuff…
Jack-Rabbit2SB

@Background Pony #7584  
Twilight: “Well, at least your house is okay…”

The air compressor slides to the back of the treehouse but stops because of a rope tied to it. The rope then starts to break, before it completely breaks, sending the air compressor into the water, and also causing Madame’s treehouse to get catapulted off the tree. Pinkie still drags the shopping basket with her, when she looks up to see Madame’s house flying, as she turns around and goes back the way she came, before the house crash-lands right in front of Stuff Mart

Pinkie: “Oops.”

Dinky: “Pie?”
Jack-Rabbit2SB

@ianpony98  
Diamond Tiara: “Well, there is no denying. It was a sad, sad thing that Madame Rarity’s house had become a big pile of smashed sticks. But, with her hard-working maids and her nice new friends, Madame knew everything was going to be just fine. And most important of all, this once very blue pony was truly thankful that day, for everything she had and seemed. Although it may have been the late afternoon light. Not quite, so blue.”

Madame: “How did that song go again? Let’s see.”
Background Pony #4C78
@ianpony98  
fade to the countertop with Twilight and Pinkie  
Twilight: Oh, that was beautiful!  
Pinkie: Hold me, Twilight!  
Twilight: I would if I could, mare!
Background Pony #7E83
@Jack-Rabbit2SB  
Diamond Tiara: Alright, that does it! Cue the music!  
Silver Spoon: to Twilight Unless, of course, you have any objections?  
Twilight: sniff No, I don’t care…Go ahead…  
Diamond Tiara: looks off-screen left Hit it, boys~!
ianpony98
Artist -

Singers: And so what we have learned applies to our lives today, and Faust has a lot to say, in her book.

Twilight: sniffs and blows her nose

Singers: You see we know that Faust’s word is for everyone and now that our song is done, we’ll take a look.
Jack-Rabbit2SB

@Background Pony #67F4  
Twilight: “Okay, I can do this!”

Pinkie: “Me too!”

Silver Spoon: “Alright, but make it snappy!”

“Madame Rarity learned that being greedy makes you grumpy, but a thankful heart is a happy heart!”

“Like the little kids, right?”

“That’s right, Twilight. Just like the little kids! Let’s see if Qwerty has a verse for us today!”

“Ok.”
ianpony98
Artist -

Twilight and Pinkie go up to Qwerty

Qwerty pulls up the verse

Twilight: Proverbs 15:27a “He who is greedy for gain, troubles his own house.”
Jack-Rabbit2SB

@ianpony98  
“Boy, being greedy sure brought trouble to Madame Rarity’s house.”

“It sure did. But even before Madame Rarity’s house got smashed, being greedy made her a very grumpy pony.”

“Oh is that right! Well, I don’t want to be a grumpy pony, so even if I never get the camper, or the dirt bike, or the jet ski, I’m going to be thankful for what I do have.”

“That’s great, Pinkie! And kids, if you don’t want to be grumpy ponies, you should try to be thankful for what you have too! Well, we’re out of time for today! Remember-”

“Faust made you special, and she loves you very much!”

Both: “Bye!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide