Ponies in Snow [Possible NSFW]

Artcast Nyans

Princess
How about a lil’ Hearth’s Warming Eve roleplay special? It’s simple; You can make snowmen/snowponies, start a snowball fight, snowboard, etc. It’s all up to you what you can do in the snow. There’s a catch: You have to roleplay as either your OC, your avatar, or a canon pony, like Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash. You can use all three choices if you like. And the moat important rule: have fun.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Thinking to myself “Ponyville sure has a lot of Genesis and NES games… Wait, it’s heartwarming eve. Shouldn’t I be out or something? I guess I could go and have a look around… Yeah, let’s do that!”

5 minutes later

Shivering and pretty much frozen to the point of paralysis “It’s buckin cold!”
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

… you decide. I’ll simply follow you around, unless something grabs my attention, in which case, I might zone out a bit… and leave you without noticing.
QuasarNova

@Artcast Nyans

…………

“I’m gonna get something hot. if you want, you can come with me… Ha-ha! cu-Oh there it is! Quasar pointed to a restaurant nearby. it didn’t look to expensive at all, and it had a warm feeling to it. Like the kind of place you go for a home made meal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide