Octavia's Modern Life (Equestria Girls RP)

OctaScratchRock

@FalcoDash107  
LATER

Pizza shop owner: Ah, it’s so good to see you two. In fact, it’s so good to see ANYBODY right now, given the current situation. I’m about to go out of business!

Octavia: You What?

Owner: this new shop opened across the street. He’s taking ALL my customers!
OctaScratchRock

@235yo  
Octavia: Who’s in charge of this “new restaurant” you speak of? Aren’t they the ones who made the awful pizza I tried earlier?

Pizza guy: He’s a big American tycoon who calls himself Big Pattie. He’s even asked to buy the land that MY pizzeria stands on! Take in what you can, girls. This may be the last meal you ever have here. I’m going out of business one way or another. Enjoy the food that I still have left.
OctaScratchRock

@235yo  
Octavia: orders pizza

Suddenly,the pizza guy runs in, bright eyes.

Pizza guy: “Great news!!!! Somebody is giving me the chance to save my business! If i can get an example of my pizza to 655 Third Street in 20 minutes, a food reviewer there will review it on live TV!!

Octavia: Sweet! Good news, Sunset! Looks like we’ll still be able to enjoy good pizza after all!

Pizza guy: Bad news, though! MY truck is broken down, and I need YOU to deliver it!

Octavia: What!? I don’t know a thing about delivering pizza! Heck, I’ve never even been to Third Street before!

Pizza guy: Too bad, Octavia! You and Sunset Shimmer will just have to do it!

He throws Octavia the pizza and the two girls get into Octavia’s car, an Aston Martin DB9.
OctaScratchRock

Octavia: No time for greetings, Sunset! We gotta GO! I’ve never been to Third Street before. I need you to look it up on the map while I drive! Got anything!?
OctaScratchRock

@235yo  
Octavia: Never mind, okay, Alex. Can you find it on the map!?

Suddenly, a huge truck appears in the rear view.

Octavia: Hold on, isn’t that the truck from the pizza place that made the awful stuff from earlier?

The truck rams into Octavia’s car!

Octavia: EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! They’re on to us! They don’t want us to deliver the good pizza!
FalcoDash107
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Twileet Sporkel
Suddenly, the person in the truck throws something at your tire, and you hear a hissing sound.  
Sunset: What was that noise?!
FalcoDash107
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Twileet Sporkel
Suddenly, the car beeps repeatedly. Upon looking at the dashboard, you find out that the gas is running low.  
Sunset: Hurry up, shoot that truck!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide