(NSFW, Almost entirely sex based, maybe a BIT of story) Changeling Mating Season

NudistHorse
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horse People Go Naked
with the queen of the changelings gone, there was nobody left to lay eggs for new changeling to be born…that is at least what everyone thought. With their new transformation, they also got a bit of a…cycle with it. Every year, the female changelings would feel incredible urges, and their bodies would emit an intoxicating scent. This scent also sent nearby male changelings into a frenzy (as well as males of any other species), causing them to think of nothing but fucking them. The stronger the scent the female emits, the more likely a male would want that female. It was that time of year again, and all the females started to feel their urges grow…
NudistHorse
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horse People Go Naked
Name: Lusty Gaze  
Species: Changeling (duh)  
Description: A cute little changeling who wears a light red bow in her hair, and a cute scarf.  
Bio: She is a pretty average changeling, going about like any other would. Though anyone she has had sex with can agree…she’s amazing in bed
Background Pony #FDDD
(Heheh, this isn’t the first time this has happened here.  
I don’t know what you mean by “queen gone,” unless it’s in season 6. I really need to go watch that >.<  
Sounds fun, but still small.)
NudistHorse
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horse People Go Naked
(Welp, I suppose I’ll start) Gaze started going through the hive blushing and looking around carefully. She was fully aware of the scents she was secreating and knew what would be happening soon
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
Name: Snowy  
Species: Pegasus  
Description: A relatively smol stallion who regularly gets sent into the hives to retrieve townsfolk who got dragged in by the smell. He can do this due to his anosmia- his lack of the sense of smell.  
Bio:… i’m not typing it out again.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@NudistHorse  
Dropping the stallion for a moment to free his mouth- “I’m sorry miss, but i am not only anosmic, i also have a job to do. Please get off before i have to get violent.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide