Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #D766 in topic MYMC05E5: Mane Smelody Reaction Script (C-i): Jazz finds out why ponies buy the hoof polish

Background Pony #D766
[@Background Pony \#D766](/forums/rp/topics/mymc05e5-mane-smelody-reaction-script-c-i-jazz-finds-out-why-ponies-buy-the-hoof-polish?post_id=5527903#post_5527903)

>>3215850t

__Pipp Petals__: *What are you gasping at?*

__Butler__: *GGASSSPPP*, have influencers taken a whiff of our main brand and took them to online review channels??! If SO, then I must obtain contact information, so that our business can do a promotional collaboration with our new potential sponsors!

>>3215855t

__Pipp Petals__: You look like you've seen a ghost.

__Butler__: Or perhaps something scarier---a troll account admonishing our royal family for no good reason!

__Jazz Hooves__: Yup, that's it! It was one of those... ghost hunting videos on YouHoof! I'm, uh... afraid! Ah! *G-g-g-g-ghost!*

(*Jazz throws phone out of the window*)

__Toots__: **Ah, my phone!**

[door closes]

__Butler__: For shame, Miss Jazz Hooves! This is HARDLY the time to be watching livestreams while at work! You have GOT to remain vigilant for any new customers entering into our establishment for their special hooficures!

__Pipp Petals__: [snickers] You're just like Hitch. What a scaredy cat.

__Butler__: HAHAHAHAH, such a very timid yellow-livered fellow! I honestly cannot fathom the rationality of these towns folk here who had voted him as Sheriff! May the warming sun of Celestia shine upon his soul...
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #D766
Background Pony #D766
[@Background Pony \#D766](/forums/rp/topics/mymc05e5-mane-smelody-reaction-script-c-i-jazz-finds-out-why-ponies-buy-the-hoof-polish?post_id=5527903#post_5527903)

>>3215850t

__Pipp Petals__: *What are you gasping at?*

__Butler__: *GGASSSPPP*, have influencers taken a whiff of our main brand and took them to online review channels??! If SO, then I must obtain contact information, so that our business can do a promotional collaboration with our new potential sponsors!

__Pipp Petals__: You look like you've seen a ghost.

__Butler__: Or perhaps something scarier---a troll account admonishing our royal family for no good reason!
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #D766