Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

MYMC05E5: Mane Smelody Reaction Script (B-i): Sunny and Zipp goes to the Bridlewood Night Market

Background Pony #1054
Sunny Starscout: So, are you gonna tell me where we’re going?
Zipp Storm: To Bridlewood.
Sunny Starscout: What’s there?
Professor: What do you think, Sunny?? Bridlewood is brimming with all kinds of undiscovered ancient ruins and relics hidden deep within the forest! We JUST need to find the exact location that matches with the description on this invisibly-inked map!
Inspector Mare: Where exactly in Bridlewood are we heading?
Background Pony #1054
Zipp Storm: The Breezie Night Market!
Sunny Starscout: You really think the Breezies can help us with this?
Inspector Mare: We don’t even know when the night market is going to open (if at all), let alone know that the Breezies had knowledge about some dusty ol’ map!
Professor: HEY, they did helped us with informing us about the ancient dragonlands where Sparky was born in, right before he was swept at sea to the beaches of Maretime Bay!
Background Pony #1054
Zipp Storm: Come on, Suns! There’s a lot of old, mystical stuff there! Maybe they have like a map decoder or something!
Inspector Mare: They don’t even know how a cellphone works and thought it was a mystical tablet that projects visions from another world! You think they can sell us some sort of advanced technology that can decode a map, like maybe a fancy satellite map or an Equestrian Positioning Device??
Professor: They may be backwards in their knowledge of modern technology, but they still hold memories of what was before the Great Split, and thus our only best bet on discovering the origins of our top-priority fugitive!
Background Pony #1054
Zipp Storm: Come on, Suns! There’s a lot of old, mystical stuff there! Maybe they have like a map decoder or something! And if not, I’ll buy you your favorite treat.
Sunny Starscout: Ooooh! Triple berry ice cream?!
Zipp Storm: Three scoops!
Inspector Mare: All right, FINE! In return, if this field/research trip comes up with somethin’ worth lookin’, I’ll paint my tar-patched hooves with that same golden polish like Lil’ Miss Stink Hooves!
Professor: Yeah, let’s hope it won’t be the case…
Background Pony #1054
Zipp Storm: Three scoops! Also, maybe they have some magical cure to make your hooves smell better.
Professor: OR perhaps we could just buy a simple spray-can of anti-perspirant! Not every problem has to be solved with magical potions or concoctions enchanted with some ancient rune spell!
Sunny Starscout: Hey!
Zipp Storm: Those things are ripe, buddy.
Inspector Mare: Riper than a jungle durian farm, Miss Starscout!
Professor: Not to worry! Marestream’s got this!
Marestream, please activate the air filtration systems! This cockpit is starting to stink up like a clogged suction toilet!
small
MARESTREAM AI: [REQUEST GRANTED. FILTRATION SYSTEMS ONLINE.]
Background Pony #1054
Professor: Hello there, Missy! Nice to see you all again! Sorry about our first visit being a full misunderstanding! We like to offer you our thanks for offering us information about the fossils—AND selling me a few of your precious artifacts in exchange for my high school pebble collection!
Sunny Starscout: We’re trying to figure out how to read this map. Well, we think it’s a map.
Inspector Mare: Seen anything like this from your inter-dimensional travels?
Background Pony #1054
Breezie: [high-pitched gibberish]
Zipp Storm: It’s not a map?
Breezie: [high-pitched scream]
Professor: Oh dear hoofness!! I think the noxious fumes from your fool’s-gold hoof polish is repelling our Breezie friend away!
Zipp Storm: [chuckles] I think she’s also saying you, uh, stink.
Inspector Mare: Perhaps next time, I’ll hold the map for you!
Background Pony #1054
Ruby Breezie: [high-pitched gibberish]
Sunny Starscout: Whoa! Hello!
Professor: Whatever you’re trading here, we’re not interested…
(Breezie brings out a Ruby Heart)
Inspector Mare: GGASSPP, is that—a RUBY heart brooch you got there??!!
Wait a second….you BETTER not be passing it off a fake knock-off…
Sunny Starscout: No, I think there’s been a mistake. That’s not mine.
Professor: Detective, pull out your phone and found out what all the buzz is about with this Breezie…
Background Pony #1054
Zipp Storm: Wait. I think I can translate this with my new app.
TRANSLATOR APP: It has long been waiting for a special pony. A hopeful pony. I believe that you are the one.
Sunny Starscout: Me?
Zipp Storm: That’s kind of strange.
Professor: Okay, it’s official! CLEARLY this Breezie is trying to scam you by stroking your wounded ego here, Sunny!
Detective, see if you could use your scan visor to verify the authenticity of this brooch…
Background Pony #1054
Zipp Storm: This is awesome! What a cool color. And it looks old, too. Really old.
Sunny Starscout: It’s lovely. Thank you so much!
Inspector Mare: But—we don’t have anything worthy to offer in return! What could we possibly give you to satisfy this exchange??
TRANSLATOR APP: Remember. Nopony is alone who has friends. I bid you adieu.
Professor: WAIT, that’s IT???!! Nothing in return from us??! He just gave it to you like—your some sorta long-lost relative??!
Inspector Mare: ….Something’s fishy is going on here…. how do we know this brooch isn’t actually one of them secret hidden spy cameras??
Background Pony #1054
Sunny Starscout: Okay! The clue hunt continues!
Zipp Storm: Back to the Brighthouse?
Sunny Starscout: I just have to investigate one quick thing first.
Zipp Storm: Hmm? [laughs as Sunny buys more ice cream]
Professor: SUNNY, this is HARDLY the time to stock up on more ice cream! We already have plenty back at home! DON’T drain your dad’s remaining savings account over sweeties!
Sunny Starscout: What? Ice cream helps me think!
Inspector Mare: My my! You sure have a very delicate sweet tooth, Miss Starscout!
Professor: You keep this up, you’re gonna need insulin shots to help you think clearly as well!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Zipp Storm: Come on, Suns! There’s a lot of old, mystical stuff there! Maybe they have like a map decoder or something! And if not, I’ll buy you your favorite treat.
Inspector Mare: All right, FINE! In return, if this field/research trip comes up with somethin’ worth lookin’, I’ll paint my tar-patched hooves with that same golden polish like Lil’ Miss Stink Hooves!
Between you and your sister, I thought you were meant to be the open-minded one, Inspector.
Background Pony #1054
Between you and your sister, I thought you were meant to be the open-minded one, Inspector.
Inspector Mare: I am, but I had to be practical with my every approach.
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Zipp Storm: This is awesome! What a cool color. And it looks old, too. Really old.
Inspector Mare: But—we don’t have anything worthy to offer in return! What could we possibly give you to satisfy this exchange??
Professor: WAIT, that’s IT???!! Nothing in return from us??! He just gave it to you like—your some sorta long-lost relative??!
Inspector Mare: ….Something’s fishy is going on here…. how do we know this brooch isn’t actually one of them secret hidden spy cameras??
Maybe it’s an ancient magical relic passed down from the great defenders of Equestria!
Background Pony #1054
Maybe it’s an ancient magical relic passed down from the great defenders of Equestria!
Inspector Mare: What gave you that idea??
Background Pony #1054
Professor: Special enough to not pawn it off to the highest bidder instead of giving to some stranger they hardly ever knew!? That’s not how I imagine how these artifact smugglers and dealers work…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide