Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #E3BF in topic MYMC05E4: Father of the Bridlewood Reaction Script (G): The Trio Arrives at the Royal Hangar

Background Pony #E3BF
>>3214086t

__Elder Flower__: Thank you so much for giving me the trip of a lifetime, fillies!

__Sunny Starscout__: We're so glad we could.

__Zipp Storm__: You deserve it.

__Professor__: (-__-) *Yeah yeah yeah, don't mention it*...

__Inspector Mare__: Perhaps I should take my ol' grandpappy to Zephyr Heights someday too! See if he remembers anything from his past time!

__Elder Flower__: It's truly one to remember. Especially since I got to see that new Together Tree! So lovely!

__Professor__: Yeah, I know---***SAY WHAT NOW??!!!***

__Zipp Storm__: Sorry, what?

__Elder Flower__: Uh, y-yes. The Together Tree. Over there. Just like our beautiful Wishing Tree in Bridlewood.

>>3214089t

__Zipp Storm__: What's a Together Tree?

__Elder Flower__: [voiceover] These trees are very powerful, created only when ponies come together through true friendship. Together Trees communicate and connect magically to each other through their roots underground.

__Professor__: *GGASSSSPPP*, just like an [international mycorrhizal communication network!!](https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-48257315) Didn't Professor Argyle mentioned about an ancient tree that housed a magical map of Equestria in his studies??

[@Background Pony \#2FF2](/images/3214089#comment_10693421)
> Mycorrhizal communication, in other words, a symbiotic/mildly pathogenic relationship in their Bridlewood roots and their forest for the trees. Very interesting…

__Professor__: There’s a reason why arborists call this phenomenon the “Wood Wide Web”

__
Elder Flower__: They are our great protectors, and we, in turn, must protect them.

__Sunny Starscout and Zipp Storm__: Whoa!

__Zipp Storm__: Elder Flower, thank you so much for teaching us that!

__Professor__: *AND* saving me the effort of dangling Izzy off from one of her own trees!

__Inspector Mare__: *HEHEHEHHE, he didn't mean it like that! It was a joke!!*
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #E3BF
Background Pony #E3BF
>>3214086t

__Elder Flower__: Thank you so much for giving me the trip of a lifetime, fillies!

__Inspector Mare__: Perhaps I should take my ol' grandpappy to Zephyr Heights someday too! See if he remembers anything from his past time!

__Elder Flower__: It's truly one to remember. Especially since I got to see that new Together Tree! So lovely!

__Elder Flower__: Uh, y-yes. The Together Tree. Over there. Just like our beautiful Wishing Tree in Bridlewood.

>>3214089t

__Elder Flower__: [voiceover] These trees are very powerful, created only when ponies come together through true friendship. Together Trees communicate and connect magically to each other through their roots underground.

__Professor__: *GGASSSSPPP*, just like an [international mycorrhizal communication network!!](https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-48257315) Didn't Professor Argyle mentioned about an ancient tree that housed a magical map of Equestria in his studies??

__Elder Flower__: They are our great protectors, and we, in turn, must protect them.

__Professor__: *AND* saving me the effort of dangling Izzy off from one of her own trees!

__Inspector Mare__: *HEHEHEHHE, he didn't mean it like that! It was a joke!!*
No reason given
Background Pony #E3BF
>>3214086t

>>3214089t

__Elder Flower__: They are our great protectors, and we, in turn, must protect them.

No reason given