Morning toilet duty [NSFW]

SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Ooooh, there is a bit of poop in your panties  
Supra’s spell didn’t give you diarrhea  
Maybe thats a little left over from your beans and Laxatives
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
Rarity: I might have to visit the toilet again. Supra sweetie, can you use the teleportation spell to take me to the toilet fast?
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
Rarity: thanks sweetie  
Rarity then pulled the pants and panties down and places her rare butt on the toilet and her butt starts her diarrhea
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Saturn: I get the feeling that could be left over poop from your beans and laxative time  
Saturn swung into action, rubbing Rarity’s belly
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Saturn kept at the belly rubs  
Remember that time when Neptune drew a TechnoMare version of you  
And even made you the outfit? ^ ^  
(Imagine Rarity with a happy face instead of an annoyed one)  
full
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Saturn: Speaking of Neptune  
She and Sweetie Belle should be home soon  
Nep just popped a message saying that the sleepover was very fun, and full of gas x3
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Saturn kept at the belly rubs as he said this  
Apparently all the CMCs don’t mind and/or like farts  
I just got another text saying “All 4 of us smelled up the room with our farts, it was very fun and stinky >w<  
P.S We had a little fart contest, Sweetie Belle and I tied ^ ^”
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
(If you like we can go to a scenario where Sweetie Belle and Neptune are having a bite to eat before they head home, we can include farts if you like i’ll be Neptune and you can be Sweetie Belle ^^)
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
(Okay ^ ^)  
Meanwhile Neptune and Sweetie Belle were having a bite to eat at a local cafe, sitting next to eachother at one of the outside tables
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Neptune, A really adorable blue pegasus filly with Cyan and Grey socks on all four hooves, grey and blue Mane and Tail and a Cutie mark thats a white snowflake in a dark blue circle, sighed happily as a loud, deep pitched, really splattery, butt-flappy, really stinky fart blasted into her Glacier Blue Pants with Teal snowflakes on them  
Ahhhhh~ ’Scuse me >w<
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide