Morning toilet duty [NSFW]

SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Saturn giggled cutely  
I think she’ll want to come with us x3  
Supra nodded as she cast her fart spell on Saturn again and he giggled
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Saturn helped Rarity up and little Supra held on to cutely lay on Rarity’s back, The three ponies would then walk out of the bathroom and Supra gave directions to the fart session room, they found it and entered it, turning on the lights and to the left was Rarity’s Radiance outfit ready if she wants it  
Saturn: Let’s have a little gassy fun x3
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Supra very gently took off Rarity’s jeans so Rarity can get her Radiance outfit on and Supra took a cheeky sniff at the buttcrack area  
Supra: Ooooh, quite musky and stinky x3  
I’ll pop these here for you to wear later Mommy ^ ^  
Supra then placed the jeans on a table and sat down with a cute smile
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Saturn: You look, absolutely, dazzlingly sexy and beautiful my sweetheart x3  
Saturn said as he decided to take off his Balloon Boy outfit and put on something quite interesting: A skintight, grey, latex suit that resembles a Rhino animal, it made his already big, bubbly, sexy butt look even bigger, bubblier and sexier, Like Rarity’s Radiance outfit does with her sexy, huge derriere  
Supra: Oooh, Rhino outfit ^ ^  
Saturn: Yep, since rhino’s have big, farty butts it would make sense x3
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
Rarity: with pleasure  
Then Rarity sat on Saturn’s face with her big, rare and glories butt  
Rarity: are you ready sweetie?
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Saturn was loving this, Rarity could tell from the constant sniffing and happy moans, plus his member seemed quite stiff from all that sexy, eggy flatulence Rarity gave him
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
rarity blasted another fart but this one seem more smelly and I causes rarity to stop mid through  
Rarity: oh dear….
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide