Morning toilet duty [NSFW]

UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
@SaturnCarArtz  
Rarity: jupiter? Is there something you would like to say about seeing me on the toilet doing my lovely duty (i blast more diarrhea while waiting for jupiter’s response)
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Jupiter: I have to say one thing, you look quite fabulous and adorable when you are having a poop  
Especially with your updated rump ^^
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
@SaturnCarArtz  
Rarity: that mean colt gave sweetie belle a bag of gummy bears, it was nice when sweetie belle said when, she returned, but later she got a painful diarrhea and when I took the gummy bears to zecora, she found out that those gummy bears were actually sugarless. (My butt leaves more diarrhea)
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Oh, Yes!  
I was there with her, keeping her calm while she released all that diarrhea  
I let her rest on the bed afterwards  
Because seeing a filly in any sort of pain makes me really upset  
Good thing Sweetie was alright afterward
UnknownFace
Artist -

PipeShame/ Marble Lover
@SaturnCarArtz  
Rarity: yeah, and thank you for taking care of her while I was taking the gummy bears to zecora. And good thing I got rid of the gummy bears, because before I ate the beans I thought of eating some of those gummy bears, but since they gave a lot of pain to sweetie belle I decided to not to eat them, and now I remember that I got rid of them
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Hey, anything for you and your darling little sister ^^  
I even gave Sweetie a nice glass of water to help dampen down her tummy  
I’ll tell you, she was extremely grateful that she has me
SaturnCarArtz

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I need to say this  
Opalescence is a real sweet kitty towards me  
She’d snuggle between my legs, nap on my back and even wake me up by licking my cheek ^^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide