Viewing last 25 versions of post by Whirlguy in topic Looking For RP Partner (SFW) (AU) (Canon Char.) (Adventure RP)

Whirlguy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

What Don't Kill Ya
**She doesn't quite sound hostile, but she nearly hisses:** "It's not something that anypony besides me needs to know. Besides if I told you, sh-" **The mare freezes for a moment, glanes around her, then returns her eyes to you.** "_*She'd_* know, and she would not be happy."

*The mare then attempts to work her away around you without shoving or running past.**
No reason given
Edited by Whirlguy
Whirlguy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

What Don't Kill Ya
*She doesn't quite sound hostile, but she nearly hisses:* "It's not something that anypony besides me needs to know. Besides if I told you, sh-" *The mare freezes for a moment, glanes around her, then returns her eyes to you.* "_She'd_know, and she would not be happy."

*The mare then attempts to work her away around you without shoving or running past.*
No reason given
Edited by Whirlguy