Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Would someone be interested in playing a scenario where a human get teleported/summoned to Equestria? And if okay, with me as a human.
I’m okay with almost any kinks. PM me if you would be interested.
striped_donkey

Ziggurat
I’m not in the mood for any specific theme at the moment. I guess whatever has you the most hornbrained at the moment. Keep in mind though, I’m more interested in horny and primal ERP than anything vanilla or wholesome.
I am a switch, although the character you play needs to be particularly masculine if you want me to sub. Ziggurat is the only character I’m playing.
I’m not much for planning and prefer to wing-it. I like to head straight into the sexual interaction since that’s what I’m most interested in.
I prefer IC approaches, but keep your initial post between 2 to 3 sentences, because having to decline a long, thought out post is never fun. Just something that gives me an idea as to what you want to do and how you play.
I don’t think most players like to engage in ERP in this manner, but it’s just how I prefer to go about things even if it yields fewer responses. I only respond to DMs, although I may not reply right away depending on when I receive them.
Still pretty much the same mood.
Zyncrus
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Cheese Wizard
Looking for a dom or sub to pair with my character Sherbet Dip for an anthro/feral ERP.
DM if interested for more details.
Name: Sherbert Dip
Race: Bat Pony
Orientation: Bi with male pref
Role: Switch
Likes: Sherbet, Lemon & Lime, rough sex, being used as a playtoy, being edged or teased, orgasm denial, frotting, size difference, cum, cock worship
Dislikes: Extreme kinks (gore, vore, scat, etc.), hyper macro/micro.
Cosmo123456789

Looking for anyone willing to play Arcee and possibly other female Cybertronians in a Transformers Prime RP that replaces Jack Darby with my character Jessica Cosmos in a What If Scenario. Kinks can be discussed but I do have one requirement. That being torture goes not go beyond so much as a bandaid being needed.
Premise: NYPD P2 Patrol Officer Jessica Cosmos was just cut loose from being a rookie in the NYPD. It was her first night on solo Patrol, when she spotted a Blue Motorcycle that turned her entire world upside down and inside out.
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
I was curious to try this little thing for awhile now. Maybe someone will be interested.
My Little Pony theme CYOA(Choose Your Own Adventure) rp, where one of is playing a storyteller, and at one point giving a choice of 2 or more options. Depending on the option, story might go in absolutely unexpected ways.
My only rule, Main Character is a human or a furry preferably. Unless you want to play a story teller.
My main kinks are: Vore, Futa, Macro/Micro, Teasing, Pet play but that doesn’t mean you can’t offer or limit any of them.
Artwolf1
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Basically, almost any. In such rp storyteller, depending on the choice of a player is writing a story. It’s like interactive fiction, but where is no pre-made chapters. Everything is getting created during the process.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide