Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

AwkwardLuna
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Never go full Awkward
@Background Pony #DBE2
Fluff nuzzling?
FLUFF NUZZLING!?
Good sir and/or madam, do you want us to be put on some sort of list!? You’d do well to put away such… such… lascivious vocabulary!
meet me behind the Denny’s at 2am. bring the comfy pillows and wholesome romance novels
Silv

Dorky Floofasus
@AwkwardLuna
Wh- How dare you insinuate that I’d have such… scandalous things! And with that, I bid you good day!
Going rate for romance novels is 15 bits for trashy, 30 for decent, and 80 for the good stuff. Good comes with complimentary feather pillows. Premium down. Make sure you aren’t followed, had a SPOILER come around yelling the ending of one of the books till the guards trotted up.
… I feel like I’m forgetting something.
Background Pony #7045
Looking for a small erp, it would have watersports hehehe
Am pansexual and open to rp with oc’s or canon.
Am open to include others kinks (we will talk about it)
send me DM in discord: BuggingBuggle#5331
Sonar_Amethyst

So i had a couple ideas or so for some fallout themed erp’s f/f mainly.
First idea requires a Female unicorn dominant yet gentle but manipulative and teasing with a soft sultry voice, one that can charm any mare to be her little pet, this mare would likely be a slaver and captures my wastelander and then starts to treat her good instead of like a normal slave.
the second idea would be a group of unity alicorns take interest in my oc and start to play with her, not wanting to kill her but tease her and capture her, slowly transforming her into one of them over days and days, or alternatively slowly drain her iq and grow out her plot and breasts making her just a dumb cow as they use her.
My two main oc’s or my Batpony Sonar and my unicorn Serena. DM me if interested and use discord.
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone interested in role playing with me please dm me I love weight gain role play and no lying and no stoners and you better have to a very large belly
Sylica

Hello. I’m looking for any sub stallions who’d be up for carrying a foal in their bellies for me (mpreg is implied)
TheIronWolf45
Artist -

Still looking for a partner to do either an MLP or Them’s Fightin’ Herds RP, playing one the following characters:
MLP
Twilight Sparkle
Tempest Shadow
Queen Umbra (R63/Genderbent King Sombra)
Princess Ember
Smolder
TFH
Oleander
Arizona
Tianhuo
I myself play my own male characters, all straight and MOST of the time the dominant one.
The important kinks I strongly want:
breeding
impregnation
normal to hyper pregnancy
cum inflation
male on female dominance
Other kinks can be discussed, and my least favorite ones will be mentioned when asked.
Regarding post length, send details, I am trying to improve on longer posts but am more comfortable with shorter posts. I primarily RP on Discord for instant messaging.
If you are interested, reply for more details.
GP424

Hey everyone. Hope ya’ll are having a good day. Round 2 of this post since I picked up a good friend so why not try for more?
Looking for canon female players for some raceplay, breeding, zebradom, cucking, NTR, voyeur, and a lot more!
Mostly based in discord but can also use Skype or Kik, DM me your contact info if you’re interested~
Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
I’m looking to do an ERP where Vinyl Scratch or Octavia Melody (Or both) get a date with my vampire Pony OC Bloodfang.
Basically, it would be a story based RP with lewd elements like sex, spanking and corruption
Sly22red

I know this isn’t an MLP RP but I had an RP idea for Batman and Harley Quinn that has Harley capturing Batman, and proceeding to dominate him and use him. This is a Femdom RP with me controlling Batman and someone else controlling Harley Quinn.
If anyone is interested you can PM me and we can set up the RP here or on Discord.
This idea has only just come to me and I’d like to try it.
Sly22red

I had some MLP ideas but I don’t know if I can delete my last post which didn’t have an MLP RP idea in it since I didn’t want it to look like spam.
So I have a few RP ideas with a few not being NSFW straight off the bat. I will mention my ideas that involve humans first.
1: Humans as slaves in a Futa Equestria - This RP has humans being enslaved by ponies in a Futa Equestria. I haven’t yet found many people interested in this idea so I thought I’d try sending it since I think I mentioned it before but no one was interested then. You would be controlling the ponies and I would be controlling the humans.
2: Futa Trixie x Human - For this one Trixie can be in a pony form or an anthro form and she will be a Futa as a side effect of her use of the Alicorn Amulet that one time. The human is a fan of Trixie and catches her and so after her next show they do it. You control Trixie and I’ll control the Human.
3: Futa Mane Six x Female Human - This RP idea is based off a fanfic I read. So there will be a human woman who gets transported to Equestria, the mane six think she is being too reclusive. The idea has the Mane Six being Futas due to the Elements of Harmony and so they somehow come to the idea to knock her up. It is set during Nightmare Night so they all wear costumes and will set stuff up to make it have a theme with their costumes. I was thinking to have them in the Castle or Palace of the Two Sisters in the Everfree Forest (I forget if it was a palace or castle) but we can discuss other ideas for it or other settings for it. For this one you control the Mane Six and I’ll control the human woman.
4: A Human Couple x Pony couple - So this one will have a human couple being brought to Equestria and they become friends with a pony couple and this will eventually lead to them Swinging and swapping wives a few times. This idea will either have the ponies as Anthros air actual pony forms from the show. My idea is for the Male Human x Mare to become like femdom. For this one I’d control the Humans and you get the ponies.
5: Luna Dream Spy - For this one Princess Luna starts to enjoy visiting ponies dreams and after an encounter with a teen pipsqueak’s pirate dream which turns into a lewd dream, Luna starts to enter dreams more to get banged in them. We can decide on who controls Luna and who controls the stallions and sometimes mares that Luna visits in their dreams.
6: Blueblood x Celestia - I had an idea for this like a few months ago and think on it occasionally and so I am listing it here, not much about it, I only know the character by his appearance in fanfics and stuff since I never saw the episode(s) with him.
7: Shining Armor x Princesses (and Chrysalis) - With this one I was just thinking of Shining plowing all the princesses.
8: Button Mash x his Mom (if I recall her name is Cream Heart, I think)
9: Queen Chrysalis x Princesses - This one has a dominant Futa Chrysalis plowing the princesses.
Those are the main ideas I have right now.
If anyone is interested please let me know.
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Alicorn OC
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Any interest, feel free to let me know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide