Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
Has it really been 2 months? School must have busier than I thought.
Anyways, I am on Summer Vacation from College now, so time to dust this off!
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?
I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship.
F/M or F/F please.
If interested, please PM me.
I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. :)
I do have a Discord and it is Thomas the Unicorn#7557
Background Pony #E47D
Really guys, no need to force someone to do something that he don’t want. It’s okay only in unwilling rps, but not irl.
No offense guys.
Changeling17N
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

DaUnidentifiedChangeling
Anypone wanna do an erp regarding plush pones? These ones pretty much:

Sidenote: I prefer female, but males and futas can also do
Plot’s gonna be like this:
Your character wakes up in a dark and large warehouse containing many other plushies who are inanimately laying around. Your character has no idea they are, nor any memory of their past life, the only thing they remember is their name and nothing else. Your character walks around exploring the warehouse then gets bought by my oc and brought to their home to have fun with.
The kinks I usually do in this rp plot are:
Anal related sex and deep throating, but we could discuss about any additional or more complex kinks in DMs.
I usually rp in discord, and don’t rp much anywhere else. Send me a private message here in derpi if you’re interested!
AwkwardLuna
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Never go full Awkward
I’m looking for a partner to do m/f handholding and maybe hugging.
I understand if that’s a bit too extreme for yall
Background Pony #DBE2
@AwkwardLuna
Deny all you want, I’d put money on you being into consensual snuggling. What’s next, you’re gonna bring up the extreme stuff? Candlelit dinners, Nuzzling? God knows you wouldn’t be into… cheek smooching!
Background Pony #DBE2
@AwkwardLuna
Sen- Excuse MEH? You’ll keep those Doki-Doki feelings away from me you absolute DEGENERATE!
Staaaaares
Besides, that even the WORST. You want lewd? Then you should try looking for Picnic Dates, Star Gazing and LAWD if you are into this, you’re goin’ straight down to you know where. Fluff Nuzzling
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide