Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone want to role play with me please message me please ps I like weight gain role play and sex role play I hope I get massaged by you guys
Posted Report
dbpny

Benis
Hey, what’s up guys, scarce here. :D I made this little ERP-Universe thingy… https://derpibooru.org/forums/rp/topics/manehattan-slice-of-life-city-ponies-open-for-everyone-nsfw-18 …and you guys might be interested in that! It’s open for pretty much everyone over 18 and needs to be populated!
I’m excited if this thing takes off or just straight up dies in a ditch! :d it’s an invitation to everyone who wants to check it out. Some basic rules here and there, but it could work! Or, like i said, end up in a complete shitshow. Sounds almost like a Win/Win situation, am i right? :°)
It is set to be played over a longer period of time, but all visitors are quite welcome =D
Posted Report
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Reminder about one of my old scenarios.
If someone is interested in RP where you somehow magically got teleported to the world of giant ponies, text me. You can be either a toy of giant pony, friend, snack, little pet, etc. Whatever you want, for as long as it doesn’t involve death without reformation.
Anthro is allowed.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I want to have some “fun” with a large-breasted female character. Will not do toilet play, diapers or feet fetish. I’m pretty vanilla as well.
Posted Report
Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
I’m looking to do a detailed and long term somewhat story-based RP where my OC Steel Stud is caught by a horny creature the bulk of the RP where be describing as you describe and transform my OC into your ideal slut including a complete transformation of his body and mind into a mare
Posted Report
Johny149

Hello there! I haven’t been around for a while, gonna try my luck again.
Looking for something lewd, nothing too extreme, with my stallion - be it either gay or straight, feral preferred however in some cases I might accept anthro.
Looking for one on one RP, no additional characters, no humans, no weird stuff and extreme stuff. Through messages here preferred and be patient. I am not around all the time so I’d reply whenever I could.
If you have any questions, send me a message!
Posted Report
KennyC
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hey I’m still looking for someone to rp with hears my ocs bio

Bio Layout:
**Species**:unicorn
**gender**:male
**age**:21
Strengths:unknown 
Weaknesses:unknown 
**sexuality**:strait
**Dom/sub/switch**:switch
Height/Scale:normal
Extra info:a metal guitarist from canterlot and lives with vinyl and Octavia 

||
Kinks:mares getting pied/slimed bare shoulders and plots messy gala dresses messy clothes 
Likes:playing and talking about music with friends hanging out going to dinners and party’s 
Dislikes:being lied to 
||

all items between ** ** are must have items.```
Posted Report
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
On here again looking for potential mares that want to participate in a three person RP! I’d be the cuck, you’d play the mare, and I have someone who plays a zebra waiting~
It’s predominantly zebradom cuckolding RP, though he does play changelings as well! If you wanna play, pm me for my discord~
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide