Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

LaDestitute

Looking for some ponyxhuman RP with my human OC here, I prefer mares vastly 90% over stallions and I’m fine with both OCs and those preferring to play canons:
https://toyhou.se/16897019.dylan-strass
My kink preferences are:
crossdressing, feminization, intersex, hermaphrodites, dickgirls, pegging, strapon, anal, strapons, orientation play and transgender
Kinks I find kinky to some degree or a lot:
ass worship, breast/nipple worship, bukkake, corruption, creampie, cum bath, excessive precum, excessive semen, femdom, internal cumshots, leash & collar, pregnancy, risk of pregnancy, stomach bulging and throat penetration
RP can be setup here via PMs or via Discord: Des#7767
Posted Report
LaDestitute

Not sure, I saw your rules-list on dA and I don’t know if you would make a good partner; given my OC is non-female and male-intersex
Posted Report
Background Pony #8BC1
Would anyone be interested in doing a rp that involves with ember and a female changeling and pee kinks.
My discord is Azurebow#2632
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Are we allowed to request scenarios that don’t necessarily involve MLP characters or ponies? I’m in the mood for a one-shot between me and Maleficent from “Sleeping Beauty”.
My main kinks include light bondage (wrist and ankle restraints), ass worship, breast worship, breast/nipple play, light cum inflation, cream pie and paizuri (tit-fucking).
Don’t include: Toilet play, rape, armpit worship
TheCourier67
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

B.I.S.L.
Kinda bored, kinda looking to play a human with human and gryphon romance stuff. Long term or short term, it doesn’t really matter.
Detailed stuff is a bonus.
Hit me up if interested
Posted Report
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Little reminder about my RP scenarios that probably was forgotten in time.
  • Plush vore rp
  • Rp where you got teleported to Equestria as a tiny. Vore rp as well.
If you are curious about rp, feel free to ask. Can be switch with you as a plush or giant pony. I’m open for different kinks, almost limitless.
No Discord(App). But if Discord as character, it’s okay. Any character is allowed.
Posted Report
LaDestitute

Looking for some hyper focused RP humanxpony/humanxanthro-pony with and/or some futa involved with my OC below. Not really into guys at all however, so if dicks are involved besides my OC; it probably will be futa. Galleries below for dick size preferences and breast size preferences.
Kink list:
anal, anal training, ass worship, breast/nipple play, bukkake, corruption, creampie, crossdressing, cum bath, cum pills, dickgirls, excessive precum, excessive semen, feminization, femdom, gaping, hermaphrodites, internal cumshots, large asses, leash & collar, orientation play, pegging, pregnancy, stomach bulging, strapons, risk of pregnancy, throat penetration and transgender
Discord: Des#7767
//////////////
Another ad:
I might be in the mood to play a bustyboy.
I really would prefer to play my human OC here (who has small B-C cup breasts he binds) for humanxpony:
https://toyhou.se/16897019.dylan-strass
However, I can also play Silver Bell (Sweetie Belle), Coco Cantle (Coco Pommel), Butterscotch (Fluttershy) or Diamond Crown (Diamond Tiara) as bustyboys.
Sexyspike1990

Anyone want to role play with me please message me please ps I like weight gain role play and sex role play I hope I get massaged by you guys
Posted Report
Coltshan000

Howdy everyone, was looking for someone to do something kinda specific with, an MLP anthro rp but with anime aesthetics and elements. Like what if MLP was an Japanese anime instead of an kids cartoon. With action, romance, drama, etc. My character would be an sorta isekai into the world who adopts the form of an stallion and interacts with the characters and world.
Posted Report
LaDestitute

Might be in the mood to play a bustyboy. I can play Coco Cantle (Coco Pommel) or Butterscotch (Fluttershy) as bustyboys but I may also prefer to play my human OC here for some humanxpony centric RP.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide