Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
I was hoping to do a bondage RP where my 20ft tall OC is caught and bound by someone like Celestia or Nightmare Moon, or an OC is fine just hoping for heavy bondage, multiple gags, permanent bondage, bad end.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Thank you for the offer but I’m sorry but I’m not really into that stuff. The only punishment I can prefer is fking a mare’s p****y or a hard but that’s it sorry.
It’s not against the rules to say those words. You don’t have to censor them.
GNGFan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Suomi-Brony
Looking for somepony to play dom Futa Luna who has won a bet which forces Celestia to serve her as a maid in any way she sees fit. Be it cleaning or breeding a new heir to that sunny womb of hers.
In short, I play Sublestia you play dom Futa Luna and we make up the story as we go forward :D
RP Includes (I hope)
-Anthro
-Pregnancy
-Incest
-Maid duties and outfits
-Luna as sole ruler of Equestria at some point
Hope to hear about any interest pony soon :D
My Timezone: UTC/GMT +3 hours
My F-List
freakazone

I do roleplays
I’m interested ☝️ but I have three questions if you don’t mind answering?
  1. What does dom mean?
  2. Can we Roleplay on Discord?
  3. Can we just do the sex without the maid stuff? If not with this question then I’m still down 👍😁👍
GNGFan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Suomi-Brony
Hi there and thanks for answering so quickly.
  1. dom = dominant. Like the one giving punishment in short Luna is the master (dominant) and Celestia is the slave (submissive)
  2. Yes we can do discord that was my plan to create server for my partner to use with me.
  3. Well, yes and no. I want to add some story elements and serving as a maid is one I came up with and wanted to try if I find someone willing to do it with :D And sex parts wouldn’t include any maid outfits just the parts when serving as a maid while Luna teases or commands Celestia.
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Looking for either a zebra male, or a pony mare to take part in a three person cuck zebradom RP.
If you’re a handsome, dominant zebra stud or a mare who wants to be on the end of a zebra cock, message me!
ProjectRKA

Hi. I’m looking for new roleplay partners who likes to write long and detailed posts. I have a lot of ideas of my own, but I’d also be interested in hearing what you’d have in mind. I prefer to roleplay over on Discord or Telegram, so feel free to send me a message over on Telegram or a dm. My Telegram is: Aardbun207.
My main limits are gore, scat, hyper, musk and vomit and things of that nature. Otherwise I’m pretty open to discussing kinks and I can link to my f-list.
FlutterTomoko ~

Hi!
This isn’t exactly a roleplay, however, I was thinking if anypony wanted to like,, ‘dirty’ talk and degrade the ponies themselves? A more relaxed, casual, nsfw chat on anthro or humanised versions of favorite characters - their breast size, their sluttiness, their clothes, whatever!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide