Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone want to role play with me please message me ps I hope people like weight gain role play or sees role play and I want to know your kinks first
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
I wanted to apologize to everyone who is doing RP with me, for not replying for long time. I’m a student in University/college and can’t do RP nonstop, and I replying when I have time. But eventually I’m still replying.
If that doesn’t bother anyone, I’m open for mostly anything besides hsrd gore. Mostly doing vore. If someone have any request or idea, I will listen to you and we can figure something out.
Oh, and I don’t have a Discord.
Coltshan000

Looking for new rp partners, I usually play males as my primary character but I also am fine with playing other characters, NPCs, background rabble as an sort of narrator and GM capacity. I am a switch and can play a variety of pairings and scenarios, be it as monsters, beasts, the fairer or same sex, sci-fi, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, some modern scenarios, etc.
I am also able to do fandom based or inspired rp’s. This means I can do roleplays that are based off of video games, cartoons, anime, TV shows, etc. If I don’t know your particular fandom I am willing to learn it if it’s something that might interest me. For kinks, I’m willing to try most things as I’m quite flexible and I have few limits I can think of so I hope I don’t disappoint too much.
I mainly rp on discord and in dm’s but can create an personal group if you enjoy playing multiple rp ideas/scenarios at once. And I do enjoy creating game like rp systems and mechanics and keeping track of inventories and other data too for more immersion in some rp’s. I also do ERP and can play a variety of different characters and species.
I hope this ad peaks your interest and we find something we can create an interesting story or exciting lewd chapter together. If interested feel free to dm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide