Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

FlutterTomoko ~

Hi! I’m looking for somepony to play a guy who visits a new branch of Equestrian Hooters! I’ll play the characters who (reluctantly) are working there - they have to do whatever they’re told and make themselves available for whatever your character desires~ Be as rough and degrading and objectifying as you like with them~ Can talk more in DM!
ProjectRKA

Hi. I’m looking for new roleplay partners who like writing long and detailed posts. I have a lot of ideas of my own, but I’d also be interested in hearing what you have in mind. I prefer to roleplay on Discord or Telegram, so feel free to send me a dm. :)
Background Pony #8BC1
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - if you think someone is breaking the rules, report them.
minxie_minxie

Ziggurat
Might be interested today. Zebra-centric, but not necessarily “striping”. My partner can be as stupidly horny for zebras as they want and lean into that as hard as they wish, but Ziggurat themselves don’t actually care about pony-zebra dynamics– she pretty much views everyone as inferior.
I do hard kinks, rough at minimum. Soft or vanilla don’t usually interest me.
Don’t be upset if I don’t respond. I’m gonna be frank, if I’m not interested then I generally won’t reply (or I’m just not at my computer at the moment). It doesn’t mean I hate you or anything. Although, I will say something if we’ve already started and I’m just not feeling it, or if you decided to make an impressive IC approach (which awesome, but I don’t recommend it since they require effort and are hit or miss).
Don’t be afraid of approaching me with TOO hard a kink. I’m into a lot of things, and the very few things I’m not into, worst I can say is no.
Sonar_Amethyst

Looking for Somepony to hypnotize my Unicorn and use dark magic on her to play with her horn and expand her teats slowly over time until they are so big she can’t move~
DM me for more info on the hornplay I want :3
RP will be on Discord, but can probably rp here too in DM’s. 18+ only
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide