Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Coltshan000

Looking for peeps to rp with, Amy takers. Super flexible and good with grammar. Great with stories, ideas, and playing more than one character.
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hey.
I would like to rp, I have stuff I like,but the rp doesn’t have to include them.
“Corruption”, polyamory, harem, reverse harem and stuff like that.
Transformation is fun, milfs as well.
And enjoy stuff like growth, expansion, gain weight and vore.
The rp could be also more seriouse, toward horror or war. Stuff like that.
still looking if anyone happeb to be intrested.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

I have an idea for a plot a rich Pegasus family have a daughter whe dresses and acts like a rich pony but when she needs a stallion(my oc)she turns into a pervert and a whore who craves sex and a chance to be normal she would be willing to wear whatever sexy and slutty clothes and outfits you’d wanna see her in and even as a big fuck you to her parents is willing to get messy in one of here expensive dresses this idea is like that one episode of futurerama where fry meets that neat freak boss of his but really she wants to be dirty so yeah if you wanna try this dm me we can talk about kinks and other ideas I hope to hear from you 🙂
Artwolf1
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Hello. I have an idea of vore rp with living plushies. In this story you are a human who somehow(say how exactly) got a realistic life size plush of any MLP character(pony, changeling, griffon, dragon, etc) and soon it appeared to be alive.
Can be switch where you are playing as a plush. Any other kinks can be added.
If you are curious about it, PM me and we can discuss ideas.
P.S. Anthro is allowed too.
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
Kind of in the mood to RP a sexy romance between Lyra and Bon Bon. DM me if this interests you. Am extremely flexible with kinks and such.
Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
Hello I’m looking for a cruel/evil dom for a RP where they find and capture my OC Steel Stud who is around 20ft tall, I want you to catch and bimbofy/bind him up in heavy bondage I want you to break and use him as furniture or just as decoration, or as a servant or fucktoy
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide