Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Coltshan000

Howdy everyone, looking for an rp set in an the show timeline, but our decisions and existence of our characters would alter the course and nature of the world. Celestia could proclaim herself a proper queen, nightmare moon could conquer Equestria, King Sombra could have never sent the Crystal Empire into a thousand years trapped in time. This can lead into more political, romantic, or dark timelines as actions and mere chance occurs differently than that of the show.
Am Switch, able to play multiple characters, and bi. Would like a partner who is similar and can help build a story and world together while reciprocating the wants and fulfilling the kinks of each other.
GNGFan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Suomi-Brony
(Anthro)
Looking for someone to play as Mommy Luna who takes care of little Celestia. Celestia who has some trouble with keeping it in and ends up wearing diapers and becoming one big baby.
Slowly, but surely Celestia starts to like being a baby again and Luna is more than happy to keep her fed and changed in clean diapers and other that mommies need to do with their big babies.
So Nothing really sexual more of age play as adult baby pony in private first with Luna and later in public
Wasn’t sure if this is SFW or not so placed it here. Discussing more in PM if you want to try out :D Also my time zone is UTC +3
shiningarmorboy01
Artist -

(Equestria girls)
Babs goes on holiday to Paris but loses her luggage at the the airport before take off leaving her with the clothes she is wearing but before she gets on the plane she keeps setting off the metal detector and ends up naked before it stops going off and when she lands in Paris she loses what she has left one by one.
Sonar_Amethyst

(Anthro/Fallout)
We are traveling together in the wasteland, you then secretly betray me by using hypnosis to make my character a slutty bimbo, and also possibly rads or I.M.P. to change her body or assets. Alternate Deathclaw transformation also possible.
This would be preferred done as a slow burn but not boringly slow.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
I gained a new kink lately thanks to an acquaintance I met recently. A mystical item that turns an area into a casual sex environment. It involves using Wallflower Blush’s stone to erase peoples’ memories of sexual taboos. They gain partial amnesia basically and forget everything they ever knew about sex, and exposing yourself. They won’t remember about their boobs or their pussies being private areas that are meant to be covered up and not seen or touched by males. So basically they won’t be sluts, they just won’t freakout or try to cover up if they have a wardrobe malfunction or lose their clothes or if a guy gropes them or peeks up their dress to see their lady parts, or asks them to show their tits, or suddenly starts fucking them in public for a quick session etc. They’ll just do it and allow it and won’t think anything of it.
This picture is a good example of what I’m talking about:
https://ponerpics.org/img/view/2015/1/18/809582.jpg
Required Kinks:
  1. Vanilla Sex
  2. Breastplay
  3. Vulva Play
  4. Body Exploration
Optional Kinks:
  1. Wardrobe Malfunctions
  2. Public Nudity
Limits: Bad Grammar, First Person, Second Person, Rough sex, Breast biting, nipple biting, clit biting, labia biting, Hairpulling, Blowjobs, pain during intimacy/sexy times, Abuse, Manhandling, violent rape, scat, saliva, snot, semen swallowing, vomit, diapers, Interspecies Sex, Herms, Futanari/Shemale/Dickgirls.
The plot revolves around your character using the stone on my girls so he can see their boobs, butts, and pussies and touch them. And finger their holes. And have sex with them. This can also be done vice versa. I can be the male if you have only female characters. Body Exploration involves doing things like spreading their cheeks so you can see their private holes and finger them and talk about them and such. You can make them get naked or simply expose themselves. Or just have a quick fuck like what was shown in the picture. Be sure to describe your character’s body and clothing accordingly with details. Please have a picture of your character as well so I can know what they look like. This is not negotiable. Even something off of Google Images will do. I just need a ref. I don’t care where it comes from. Doesn’t even have to be yours.
However I am planning to play as my OCs instead of canon characters. Don’t worry, I have many hot female characters. Both OCs and Canon characters are welcome. Male and Female.
Make sure you know how estrogen works before you agree to this however. I’ve had people do outlandish things that made no sense like giving huge tits to Rainbow Dash and small tits to Celestia and Luna.
But based on how estrogen works, I would say the breast sizes would go something like this realistically:
Princess Celestia = H-Cups
Princess Luna = G-Cups
Princess Cadence = At least DD’s
Fluttershy = F-Cups
Rarity = E-Cups
Applejack = D-Cups
Twilight = C-Cups
Pinkie Pie= Balloon-Sized
Rainbow Dash = A-Cups due to low estrogen and being a tomboy.
As examples.
And I’m thinking Trixie would be around Rarity’s size in a sort of showboaty magician corset maybe.
My female characters all have different sizes according to their estrogen.
Message me if you’re interested and we can exchange Discords.
Background Pony #DE08
@TheCrimsonSamurai
Your take on estrogen relating to boob size is a bit confusing. It seems like you’re saying a girl’s level of femininity directly correlates to her cup size, and yet there are many flat-chested girls that are quite feminine.
Anonimx
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Winter Sky
(Equestria Girls)
Hello, I’m looking to RP in a Equestria Girls setting.
I’d like to use my OC (male) and play with someone willing to play a female character (Can be either canon or OC)
I got some ideas that I’d like to do, if intereested send me a DM and we can trade Discord IDs.
Background Pony #506F
It’s like saying being very masculine = a big dick. That’s not how that works.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide