Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hey.
I would like to rp, I have stuff I like,but the rp doesn’t have to include them.
“Corruption”, polyamory, harem, reverse harem and stuff like that.
Transformation is fun, milfs as well.
And enjoy stuff like growth, expansion, gain weight and vore.
The rp could be also more seriouse, toward horror or war. Stuff like that.
Evantair

Hello Everyone.
I’m looking for someone who is willing to play multiple busty anthro girls of any age (or multiple regular feral mares) in a harem or free-use world roleplay against my single male character. OC or cannon characters welcome~
If interested then feel free to flick me a PM.
Smol peep

A peep
Just looking more at a size change/macro scenario.
Looking for someone to play as Luna or Celestia who were summoned into our world back in ancient times.
Or just any sort of scenario dealing with a type of social interaction that includes size difference.
**Looking to do this on Discord and thinking 18+
As for likes, I’m thinking of going for Macro/Giantess and more simple domination and the like, with them both acting a bit motherly or something Though I’m into a lot of other things as well, such a vore and the like.
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
I’m in a Vinyl and Octavia mood right now, so I wanna do something with them. Am open if anyone is interested. Just flick me a PM.
FlutterTomoko ~

Hi!
This isn’t exactly a roleplay, however, I was thinking if anypony wanted to like,, ‘dirty’ talk about the ponies themselves? A more relaxed, casual, nsfw chat on anthro or humanised versions of favorite characters - their breast size, their sluttiness, their clothes, whatever!
Coltshan000

Looking for peeps to rp with, Amy takers. Super flexible and good with grammar. Great with stories, ideas, and playing more than one character.
Background Pony #A53D
Looking to be the night guard in a five nights at pinkies rp, wanting to build a relationship with the animatronic and get attacked later on but instead of getting stuffed they use nanites to turn me into an animatronic of myself. We can discuss other stuff as well.
Discord only please.
Background Pony #A53D
@Background Pony #506F
Yeah I agree, even though sometimes I am guilty of not progressing an rp for a while and not speaking much, I’m am highly introverted but I need to work on that.
Background Pony #8BC1
Looking for a partner that could play as smolder and the rp is gonna involves with diapers
Fluttershy97
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Hey!
I look for anyone in the mood of using canon characters.
I would love doing some romance and/or breeding based RP scenes between any sort of canon couples, popular ships and so on.
Younger characters should be aged up to 16 or older.
I can play both the male or female. Familar more with males but i am fine with females too.
So feel free to hit me up.
Bumping this.
Background Pony #8BC1
@GNGFan
Well my idea is that my female changeling character diaper is accidentally revealed and it caught her attention
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide