Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Spyropony

Anyone want to role play with me please message me thank you from Spyropony ps I love weight gain role playI will wait for your message
Sonar_Amethyst

Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following?
Transformation, Expansion, Bondage, BDSM, Hypnosis, Goo, Slutification, bimbofication, Lactation, and ASMR?
M/F or F/F please.
I play a Batpony, Unicorn, or earth pony, might make a cute pega later too.
If interested please DM me.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

I have an idea for a plot a rich Pegasus family have a Pegasus mare daughter whe dresses and acts like a rich pony but when she needs a stallion(my oc)she turns into a pervert who craves sex and a chance to be normal she would be willing to west whatever sexy and slutty clothes and outfits you’d wanna see her in and even as a big fuck you to her parents is willing to get messy in one of here expensive dresses this idea is like that one episode if futurerama where fry meets that neat freak boss of his but really she wants to be dirty so yeah if you wanna try this dm me we can talk about kinks and other ideas I hope to hear from you 🙂
P.S. you play the rich Pegasus mare and I’ll be the stallion hears a drawing of him
TheCourier67
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

B.I.S.L.
Bored. Looking for someone to play a gryphon/hippogryph for a pirate/sea adventure; details can be discussed further in private.
Paragraph minimum, please.
l33tidk123

Hi. I’m really into weight gain and fat, I’m a feeder only though.
I prefer females but am somtimes ok with both. Looking for long term rp/rp partners.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.
I also have a discord: L33TIDK123#3096
Sonar_Amethyst

Looking to be a victim of hypnosis and slow transformation from human to pony in lewd detail with plenty more kinks afterwards as your character has fun toying with mine. Please message if interested, I rp on discord only.
ProjectRKA

Hi all.
I’m looking to start some roleplays with the new characters in mlp g5. At the moment I have a few scenes in mind, but I’m open for other ideas too if you have something.
I’m open for most kinks, but my main limits are as follows:
Gore, scat, hyper, vomit, musk.
However, feel free to suggest any you might want to play around with any and we’ll figure it out.
The two scenes I have in mind are as follows:
Sunny & Zipp
So what I basically have in mind is that Zipp goes into heat at the worst possible timing, after having broken up with her boyfriend and it’s a rather bad one. She tries to deal with it herself, but it’s only getting worse and her friends start noticing.
Sunny eventually suggests to help her however, she refuses and she refuses many times. Until it’s gotten to a point where she can’t handle it any longer.
I want to play Zipp in this one.
A New Generation of Princest
I haven’t thought of this one much, but I’m thinking of something along the lines of a magical mishap somehow happens, like the crystals glitching or a spell gone wrong and Pipp ends up getting a cock.
I want to play Pipp in this one.
I’m interested in longer, detailed posts. Preferably 4-5 lines in length (pc) or more. If you’re interested, feel free to send me a message for my discord or telegram. Looking forward to hear from you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide