Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf
Typical response i was expecting.
Maybe people don’t like you making fun of others and they feel the urge to stop you or others in their tracks?
And your last post confirms it by you pointing out “they’ve been at this for literally like 5 years with no takers from what I can tell and yeah it’s kind of funny, I didn’t say anything insulting though.”
Who told you?…are you spying on people to be certain of what you say?
But, hey…you do what you feel like, man…but, don’t expect people to stay silent.
Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf
1-You don’t know if i already have spoken to the guy or not.
2-I do what i want with my time…and antagonizing bullies like you is what i want to do.
@efrgtygrf
Maybe, but only if he bottoms.
Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf
No need to get all pissy like an angry baby.
Don’t you know that those are bad words?
Also, don’t make me report you for your behavior.
PS: Editing your previous post not to include the “Lol, Fuck you, Punk” doesn’t change anything.
Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf
I was antagonizing you based your numerous mocking posts against the mentioned guy, which to be fair, are many.
You never said anything insulting?…and the fuck you, punk just minutes ago is nothing, sure.
I will stop here, okay?…unless you want to continue…which i wouldn’t bother to.
Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf
Okay, maybe i’ve been a little too harsh on you…i have to admit it.
But, you keep the fuck yous at bay, okay?
SaraRyder

Pathfinder
I’m looking for a dub con roleplay. I’m a submissive girl, looking for a dominant guy. The rp can either take place in the equestria girls universe or just be an alternate universe with humanized versions of the characters from the show. I can play any character from the main cast, and you can be a male character from the show or an OC. I don’t have a specific idea for a scene, but we can do some brainstorming. I’m detailed and descriptive and I write about a paragraph per post. We can play over pm or discord, whichever you prefer.
Some of my kinks are casual sex, hook ups, seduction, getting kissed, getting spanked, creampies, thighjobs, sensuality, embraces, embarassing positions etc. Not all of them have to be included.
My limits are incest, master/slave, bdsm, bestiality, breeding, feet, scat, vore, gore etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide