Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Coltshan000

Seeking people to do rp, chit chat, and make new friendships. If I’ve missed your posts in the past then message me and we can get restarted on doing new rp’s.
l33tidk123

@Another_Lurker
Hi, I dunno if this is too late or not, but I’d be interested. I’m mostly into fat and weight gain if that’s ok, I don’t mind doing some breasts and butt only things as well. I also like blueberry and lactation on occasion. My discord is: L33TIDK123#3096 If you wanna discuss more.
AkeazeruAD

Hey everyone, me and my partner are looking to try some group roleplays, threesome or more, we have a male pegasus and a female earth pony ready to make some new friends and have some fun.
We RP on Discord, so feel free to send me a DM on Derpi and I’ll give you our Discord tags. Thanks <3
Sodapop!

Sub feral or anthro pony at your service! Looking for erp partners.
I enjoy verbal degrade and oral, can discuss various kinks
PM me and we can discuss details, I have plenty of refs!
Background Pony #DE08
@HerrKraus
Why did you feel the need to point it out? Spyro has been behaving himself for many months now. So why low-key continue to bash him?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide