Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Another_Lurker

Looking for a hyper-oriented RP with multiple characters, with no assigned roles, as opposed to insanely strict 1-on-1 stuff. Just treat it like normal writing. Humans or Anthros are fine. I’m not looking for a specific plot, but please; nothing that is literally only sex or specifically focused on sex… If you want there to be sex then we need to build up to it.
Details about how I usually do the setting below. These are by no means necessary, and we can change things around as needed. Even if you only want one type of hyper, that’s perfectly fine too.
I try to have a mix of every type of hyper-sized figure. Breasts, butt, fat, pregnancy, dick, and giant and muscle as well, but I’ll admit that those last two aren’t my favorites. However, they are fun to have and play with every so often. Alongside these I have misc. fetishes like lactation, cumflation, and blueberry inflation, if any of those interest you. I like to make things genetic as well, so relatives often have similar builds. In the case of MILFs, they’re massive.
Listing them off, I always like to pair up:
Twilight + Butt
Rarity + Breasts
Pinkie + Fat
Applejack + Giantess
Fluttershy + Pregnancy
Rainbow Dash + Muscle
Sunset + Futa
And then in the very rare cases of Marco I often hand those to the princesses.
Celestia + Breast
Luna + Butt
Cadence + Fat or Pregnancy
Again, none of this is obligatory. I keep reiterating that, because some people don’t realize that…
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
All of the Ads I make in this section will be different. But right now I am primarily after full-on nudity and sexual content. That will be the main focus. I have a very wide variety of female characters so just PM me if you’re interested in fucking one of them and I’ll show you their pics. This will be Anthro. But if you want them played as Human instead just say so. Because that’s actually my preference. You will not have to work for the sexual content so don’t be shy to ask for any of them.
Required kinks:
  1. Breastplay
  2. Vulva play
  3. Foreplay in general
Basically, don’t just immediately stick your dick in her. I want her to be touched and I want her body to be savored first.
And since this has become a recurring problem, I am going to say this here. Please do not speak in First Person or Second Person when RPing with me. I cannot stress this enough. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE do not do this in an RP with me. I am VERY turned off by this style of posting. Your character is not you. I am RPing as a character that I have, not as myself, And you are RPing as a character that you have, not as yourself, so please do not treat them like it’s you or my character like it’s me. That is silly. Same goes for your personas/ponysonas/fursonas. They’re not you. They just represent you. There’s a difference. Third Person is the proper way to speak when RPing. So please, no posts going: “I feel your hands on my chest” or “I blush madly” etc. I will not do First Person or Second Person in RPs. This will always result in an immediate turn-off. Seriously, I mean it. Please don’t do this. Ever. This is such a mental turn-off for me. You have no idea.
EDIT: Oh and I should probably also mention that I only RP on Discord and this is not negotiable.
DOUBLE EDIT: This offer is now closed because I’m doing it with a good friend.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hey does anyone hear have a kinky bisexual mare oc who wants to be friends with benefits with my stallion and I’m looking for a long term erp if so pm me and let’s talk and see if we can get something going oh must be over 18 ok
Background Pony #4FC8
@TheCrimsonSamurai
Telling someone how they should roleplay is probably a huge turn off bro. I understand you have preferences, but you’re saying it like “don’t roleplay like this because it’s wrong” like who are you to say what’s the right or wrong way to roleplay?
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
@Background Pony #4FC8
I didn’t mean for it to come off that way.
EDIT: Maybe I’m just old fashioned but back in my day we used a persona of some kind instead of RPing as ourselves. That just feels weird to me. Yet I literally never see anyone do this anymore. But yet they speak in First Person and treat the character that they’re playing as if it were them even when they’re not playing as themself. I really don’t get it.
Whisper
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

It’s immersion. I like third-person because it feels like I’m writing a story, but first-person also feels more personal and feels like I’m connecting with things a lot more. Depends on the person I’m roleplaying with, really.
And you are RPing as a character that you have, not as yourself, so please do not treat them like it’s you or my character like it’s me. That is silly. Same goes for your personas/ponysonas/fursonas. They’re not you. They just represent you. There’s a difference. Third Person is the proper way to speak when RPing.
But yeah, that does come off a little strong. It’s absolutely okay to have your preferences and boundaries, but it almost feels like you’re talkin’ down to someone for liking what they do. Which doesn’t bode well for attracting a potential partner who might be reading that.
There’s no “proper” way to do any of this, we all function and enjoy different things, y’know? There’s no harm in someone wanting to immerse themselves in a character. I can’t think of a way to phrase this next bit without sounding like I’m being a dick, but I promise you I’m not:
If you’re a stickler for how people write when roleplaying with you, I’d imagine that at least implies you grasp writing well enough to know how you phrase things can drastically alter the tone of your message.
Apologies if this feels like I’m just jumping in to shit on you, I just thought a little more outside insight on why you might not be getting any bites might help.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
@Background Pony #3527
I felt the need to strongly emphasize it because you wouldn’t believe how many times it’s been forced on me. Including by people on here. And I’m very tired of it. That’s why I wrote a paragraph about it.
@Whisper Nah I totally get what you’re saying. Thanks for the advice and info. I hope I can adapt eventually. I do struggle with social cues and such because of Autism. So I may say things in a way that can be taken out of context because of that.
derpmeister69420

I’m looking for futa mares interested in a roleplay involving “cockbeats”.
I guess it counts as cardiophilia in a way. Basically, I’m into throbbing cocks. And I wanted to try doing a roleplay based on throbbing cocks, or “cockbeats”. Dicks throbbing hard enough to have an audible heartbeat, maybe even be pleasureful. If you’ve ever seen Fieron’s SFMs, you’d know what I’m talking about.
I haven’t thought on this much, to be perfectly honest. I thought about my OC and a busty futa or something in a room together doing throbbing-related stuff.
If you’re interested in giving it a shot, send me a message I guess. I’ve been really curious and have been wanting to try it.
Sonar_Amethyst

I’m in the mood for an rp where your oc or a cast of MLP uses magic and brain control to make other mares merge, assimilate or get absorbed into my Batpony or unicorn OC’s teats or plot to make them grow. All while my oc is hypnotized and treated like a pet and good girl.
All I ask if for the process to happen slowly and descriptive or as descriptive as your able to be. Other than that spelling mistakes, Grammer, and literacy aren’t that important as long as I can understand, I’m not strict on that. I am submissive only however and my responses need work but I am working on making consistent 2-3 sentences, though I do sometimes reply with a simple in character reply when in conversation rather than describe what they do mid conversation but I can fix that for my partner if they choose.
If there are any questions and offers please contact me here or ask for my discord since it’s my preferred RP place.
Johny149
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hello everyone, has been a while since I’ve been around!
I am looking for some story RP, prefferably just short term, but wouldn’t mind if it eventually evolved into something longer.
I would prefer people who are well-written and know English grammar, someone who doesn’t have a 100 characters to choose from, someone who could write proper replies and not just one sentence, and someone who wouldn’t pressure me for replies every 5 minutes. (I know I sound demanding, but this is all based on previous, unfortunate, experiences!)
Now, story could be either just ordinary slice-of-life thing, something rougher, FoE, or just whatever you might fancy. I do prefer playing feral ponies as anthro is not my thing, however if you present me with a real damn good character and story, I wouldn’t oppose it. For kinks and such, nothing is required, but enjoy some cum-play, cum inflation, size differences, big insertions, excessive cum, kissing, face-fucking, rougher sex, exhibitionism - at least that what comes to my mind right now. I would rather stay away from scat, piss, vore, gore, underage stuff, humans and humanoid characters.
I absolutely love batponies, griffons and pony OCs, maybe some other pony-like characters (zebras, donkeys and such), not so much into changelings, and please no alicorns! Also no humans, futas and hybrids (like a dog-batpony-alicorn)!
This is my horse, even though he seems mostly gay and bottom, I wouldn’t mind him playing straight or top.
If I caught your interest, send me a message and we can discuss things further!
Background Pony #DE08
@Kicks24Sf
He hasn’t posted anything in 18 days and you still take a jab at him? Talk about holding a grudge. Move on already.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide