Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

derpmeister69420

I’m looking for futa mares interested in a roleplay involving “cockbeats”.
I guess it counts as cardiophilia in a way. Basically, I’m into throbbing cocks. And I wanted to try doing a roleplay based on throbbing cocks, or “cockbeats”. Dicks throbbing hard enough to have an audible heartbeat, maybe even be pleasureful. If you’ve ever seen Fieron’s SFMs, you’d know what I’m talking about.
I haven’t thought on this much, to be perfectly honest. I thought about my OC and a busty futa or something in a room together doing throbbing-related stuff.
If you’re interested in giving it a shot, send me a message I guess. I’ve been really curious and have been wanting to try it.
Coltshan000

Howdy everyone, I’m looking for new rp partners who can play varied characters and roles, and like a mix of story and lewd fun. Im cool with anyone who can do 2 sentences in their posts or more.
Have 2 ideas for longterm rp’s that have a balance of lewd and story focus to the settings.
  1. In the year 2137, the apocalypse occurs as humanity is awash in a wave of the undead, mutants, monstrosities, and rogue androids and cyborgs. A world where everyone is just as likely to kill you as to fuck you.
  2. A space opera rp with sexy Aliens, space battles, adventure, and more. Set in a galaxy after the fall of an galaxy spanning empire that mysteriously vanished millions of years ago, but their structures and technology endure to this day, waiting to be claimed and unlocked.
If interested, please feel free to DM me.
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Is it okay if I’ll ask someone to play with me? I don’t know how it must to work, so can someone explain it to me? This site have private massages for such things?
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
New RP Living plush pony vore RP [NSFW]
Idea: You got a new plush of your favorite character(or OC). At night it became alive and want to play with you.
Allowed kinks: Anthro, size changing, futa, your variants.
Not allowed: Gore
(Closed)
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
Heya. In a mood. Want rp. This time, I’m looking for someone to play Rarity in a romantic RP with Fluttershy.
Or, a self-insert rp with Pinkie (my partner playing as Pinkie Pie).
Or something with Button Mash and his mom.
Or even something with Starlight Glimmer.
As for plot, we can figure that out as we establish things. I’d prefer if it took place as Anthros or EQG, but I can work with feral. As usual, I’m up for anything kink-wise. Not really bothered by anything. DMs will work or Discord.
Discord: NyanNyan07#4507
This offer is still open!
FOXTrot3
Artist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Oh wow, didn’t know derpi had a roleplay thread… Or any threads for that matter.
Guess I’ll give it a go.
Hello guys, I’m Foxtrot and I’m looking for some good old non-con with bondage. Obviously it’s not that simple- I have an entire world cooked up for these kinds of shenanigans- but in a nutshell… Non-con and a lot of BDSM. If anybody is interested, you can find me on Discord at Perfect Paradox#0523.
If you’re more curious about the world, I’ve got a link here with all the technical details: https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/jwZXLU8zUCWp
In short, diamond dogs have banded together to take revenge on ponies, and now run a slave trade operation including them.
KennyC
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hey does anyone hear have amare ic who’s want to just build a friendship with benefits RP and FYI this is one of my kinks so hears hoping your mare would be ok with this if interested hit me up on discord and you must be 18 or older
My kink(s)
My discord kennyc#4528
Hope to hear from you :)
InkySplaters

A shy yet lewd ERPer!
Hey all! Just looking to do some Futa x Futa action. We can discuss kinks, settings, a thicc plot, etc! I’m hoping to do something well thought out with a build up!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide