Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Public mistake
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Been a while since i last posted here^^.
I have this idea for an RP, a human in Equestria gets invated to Fluttershy’s house, after a bit things start to get intimate.
In this case Fluttershy would be futa, i’m looking for someone to play the human, preferably male (the character, i mean) but not obligatory, must be willing to give an receive tho. An anthro character could work to.
No need for super detail responses, but more than just a couple of words would be far better.
Only limit is minors, other than that i’m completely willing to add any kink you may like.
If interested DM me to talk more details, if you would prefer using discord i can give you mine there.
GreenPepperNEO

Role playing only
Hey all, I’m in the mood for a short-term RP, partner must play a female character (no males (besides me) or herms), can be human or anthro (no feral), can be either pony or any other canon character.
Main kinks include breast play, breast expansion, bimbofication (to name a few); no toilet or diaper play.
If playing a MILF or female character who is currently married in canon, have her be divorced first as I am not comfortable with cheating.
My post preference is 1-2 sentences, no super-short actions like ”(character) blinks”
Message me if you are interested.
Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
Doubt anyone is interested, but never hurts to ask so,
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?
I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship, maybe even a festive theme.
F/M or F/F please.
If interested, please PM me.
I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. Furthermore, keep staying safe! :)
Eurvos Morgenbrise
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
My post preference is 1-2 sentences, no super-short actions like “*(character) blinks*”
Question, though. What if that’s all that CAN be done at a point in the story?
I ask this because I’ve even seen forums that expect outright essays be composed per post, which is even more ridiculous in this hypothetical. There are points where there simply isn’t enough action to take to fill that quota.
Whisper
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Eurvos Morgenbrise
In this scenario, though, 1-2 sentences isn’t all too hard to accomplish. The whole point is to give your partner something to work with, in order to respond, no? Many folk, me included, tend to write “x minimum required” as our desired length but what that usually means is that their partner be able to give them something that can help them respond.
If you’re having trouble thinking of a full response to something, say your character doesn’t actually have anything to say, write out what they’re doing. It’s at times like this you can get really focused on the micro actions. Looking away in thought, subtly nodding in agreement to another’s words, any type of physical response to what is being said. Y’know?
It’s no fun having to sit there and try and work a response when you’re not sure how the other character is reacting, or even just existing in that space, y’know?
In your example, if anyone is demanding full paragraphs no matter what, then that’s just ridiculous. There are lulls in a story that can’t make up full paragraphs if you’re not someone who can, or wants to, sit down and describe a character breathing in five sentences.
Eurvos Morgenbrise
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
In this scenario, though, 1-2 sentences isn’t all too hard to accomplish.
Not that hard, perhaps, but there can still be points where one can’t even accomplish that without needing even more to work with.
Which is why I don’t use minimums or maximums. It allows responses to be as long, or short, as they wind up actually being.
Whisper
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I mean, at that point, it really just depends on your experience level and expectations from a roleplay.
If you struggle to consistently maintain a two-three sentence minimum, it’s okay. But the people who can might not be stimulated enough from a reply that answers their five-liner with:
“thrusts harder and moans”
There are roleplayers of all levels out here, so you just find the one you mesh with. As my comment pointed out, I’ve never met someone who set a “minimum” who would drop a roleplay because I didn’t meet a strict word count or something. Those people might be out there, but they’re not a majority.
It also depends on what someone is using roleplay for. I use it as a way to build character interaction. How does my OC interact with someone of a certain background or attitude? How do they behave in a certain environment? Even ERPs aren’t something I go to for any kind of erotic purpose, weirdly enough. I just really like writing characters and it’s more stimulating when someone can write just as much as I can on something.
I’ve had many roleplays where I can type out a paragraph and get back a single line that tells me absolutely nothing and gives me nothing to work off of. And those are definitely no fun for me.
You may not care, but some folk do.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Indeed, I also do role play for the purpose of building characters that I’ve designed or recieved designs of. Though, I’ve been taking a break from N.S.F.W. role play due to the fact that I’ve met barely any one who was able to satisfy my needs ot effeciently developing a character to their greatest potential. Recieving low effort/low quality replies in response to a high effort/high quality reply is also someone of a dissapointment and a mental roadblock in of itself.
Whisper
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@xLeadMarex
Understandable!
And entirely my point as to why people set minimums and expectations. We’re all here for a good time of various types. In an ideal world, everyone would get along with everyone, but not even Equestria has that and they’re a land more harmonious than anything we’d ever reach.
TheCourier67
Artist -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

B.I.S.L.
@Whisper
I typically try to avoid setting minimums, but it can get frustrating and oftentimes downright annoying when a post of three-four paragraphs is met with nary a few lines.
I’m all for doing shorter stuff, but please give me something to build off of–roleplay for me should be a team effort, and it’s oftentimes a disappointment if I’m not getting as good as I’m giving.
I roleplay primarily for those reasons as well (though oftentimes it’s more to lorebuild things within a wider universe; I like being able to think on my feet and being pressed for information I normally wouldn’t have thought of if I just sat down and brainstormed), it’s a great exercise in my own capacity to quickly come up with something both coherent AND interesting.
mrwallace888

ಠ_ಠ
One of the things I would always point out is that I always want my partners to just try. To just put that little extra oomph into their responses, even if it’s just a little. To just show that they care. As a writer, I tend to do fairly-detailed responses of a couple paragraphs (though not necessarily all the time). And honestly it can be a little underwhelming sometimes. I’ve had times where I’d do something a bit more thought-out for a response and I wouldn’t even get a single complete sentence, but rather two words of just kisses you. And to me, it just shows that my partner doesn’t really care all that much. I try my best not to be overwhelming towards my partner, and often might give some advice or tips or any other kinds of constructive criticism to help them improve.
So something I always emphasize is this: please take your time with replies. Write however much you feel is enough, and just try your best! Because this isn’t a school essay, don’t stress out about the length of your post, just as long as you can do at least a couple sentences compared to do just two words or so. The thing is that I want the roleplay to be fun for both parties, but I encourage that it should be a team effort, and it’s not exactly fair sometimes when one person has to do all the work because the other isn’t really doing a whole lot on their end.
I love using RPs as a means of helping my partners improve on their own writing. Overall roleplay standards for most people are slowly increasing (more and more people over time are becoming more literate and wanting literate partners), and I figured it helps to encourage my partners to do the best they can without getting overwhelmed or unsure or worried about things such as the amount of length or detail they put.
Obviously, there will be moments occasionally where sometimes there’s not enough in a roleplay scene to justify more literate responses. And that’s okay! Sometimes it’s hard to add extra fluff like that… but it’s when that’s literally all you can output 99% of the time when it begins to turn into a real roleplay killer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide