Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #41D8
@Spyropony
Have you ever considered why people don’t want to roleplay with you? I’ve tried, and you were very rude and impatient and frankly low effort.
Background Pony #DE08
@Kicks24Sf
Why are you so obsessed with harassing him? He’s actually following the rules now but you keep hounding him anyway. What’s your deal?
Whisper
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Heck it.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted here and I’m slowly working out of my non-RP slump. Would anyone like to do something with my boy? Or perhaps my ’ling is more to your tastes? I may even have something more exotic, if you’re so inclined!
I’m usually more of a detailed-ish player, but seeing as how I’m just about working out of a slump, I’m not only looking for lengthy paragraphs. A few lines minimum should work. So if you don’t want to set up a story, or have one at all, we can jump right into the smut. All my characters are switches, however my boy is a preferred dom.
Any species/gender welcome. However, if you’re into any of the following, pls no:
  • Cucking
  • Toiletplay
  • Filth of any other kind, like puke
  • Hyper
  • Inflation/Weight gain
  • Any kind of gore that puts my tender bits in danger.
My preferred mediums are Discord and Telegram, but if I really must, Derpi DM’s might be an option.
I figured I’d list my kinks, but having a look through my favourites might be a better measure of whether we’d be into the same things!
Efficiency is just clever laziness.
My most active times are Midnight - 12 PST due to work, in case that matters.
AzureSwift

Hey everyone!
I’m looking to meet some new ERP partners for some fun. Long-term/short-term/one night stands, I’m down for anything! I have multiple OCs of all different species and genders, anything to suit your tastes! Sadly not many visual references though.
My main limits are: scat, watersports, gore, snuff, hyper, macro, weight play, inflation, vore.
My main kink is pleasing my RP partner, so you can consider your biggest kinks, my biggest kinks! I’m a switch so I can be your subby fuck toy, or your dominant master.
I don’t have any settings or plots in mind, so we can do whatever you want to do! A few lines per message is preferred.
I mostly like to use Discord for my RPs, but if you’re interested feel free to drop me a DM and we can go from there <3
AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Looking for anyone willing to RP as the Mane 6 (And/Or Sunset Shimmer) for a darker RP that I want to include blackmail, humiliation, even maybe some Impregnation and slavery if my partner is open to that.
I prefer to RP on Discord, so message me with your Discord ID first thing. Looking for something long term.
Orionthebat

Dom Bat
Hey all!
Long time no post from me
The dom bat has opened the doors to his mysterious estate nestled on the western coast of the country, tucked away from the cultural norms and laws of the land many seek to leave.
At the price of servitude, those who enter are given a fresh start in a strange new land, behind gilded walls!
Looking for submissives
Common Kinks, BDSM, Impact, Humiliation, Etc.
Hard Limits: Minors, Vore, Scat, pprrrreeegnancy usually, probably a bunch im forgetting
Shoot me a dm, please rp with more than a couple words so its enjoyable for us both!
Also I prefer discord I rarely check derpi.
(Gogglestheref#0001)
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?
I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship, maybe even a festive theme.
F/M or F/F please.
If interested, please PM me.
I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. Furthermore, keep staying safe! :)
superdude2075
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Hippogriff Lover
I’m interested in having a bit of a kinky time with a changeling, can be both male or female.
It could possibly include
Farts, Scat, Oral, Cumshots, Transformation, And we can discuss more
If interested, PM me please.
Anyway, Have a great Holiday!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide