Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #41DA
@Perelka
That’s why i said it’s the most common…trying to do hoof fetish in real life could be…well…deadly.
Hoof fetish in MLP settings, it’s another story and pretty cute!
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
@Perelka
That’s why i said it’s the most common…trying to do hoof fetish in real life could be…well…deadly.
Hoof fetish in MLP settings, it’s another story and pretty cute!
As a person who handles with irl horses, actual hooves are cuter than unrealistic frogs due to how I rather not constantly rely on the internet in order to appreciate a good foot. I don’t have a hoof fetish but if I did:
Realistic Hoof > M.L.P. Hoof
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Extremely indecisive!
@Background Pony #41DA
I just just made analogy to feet with hooves ><
Why would I touch real hooves sensually?
Ofc. both are great!
I would touch my horses’ hooves sensually cause my behavior usually trickles down into checking if their hooves are cut correctly and just basically massaging their joints and stuff. (My horses actually like that cause apparently when I don’t spend 15 mins a day to do it, they get bratty and shove their leg on me as if they’re saying “Excuse you, where is my daily massage?”) I enjoy feeling for good, healthy leg and ankle muscle and a strong hoof, especially one that has been done professionally and therefore is easy to recongize’s unique sillouhette as pretty high quality. Don’t get me wrong, cartoon MLP is adorable but, yeah, if the proportions aren’t realistic, I can’t really enjoy it.
xD
xLeadMarex
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Extremely indecisive!
@TheIronWolf45
Yeah, anything fun and extreme would be interesting and I am also looking for individuals that I need to resume previous RPs with since I feel bad for pausing/taking a break.
meetbawl

squeaky
Hello and happy new year! I’m currently looking for new RP partners. I’m mostly into doing sci-fi and fantasy, but I don’t mind modern(ish) slice of life sort of stuff either. I’m mostly looking for long term roleplays, but I’m totally fine with one-shot (or short term/scene specific) RPs as well!

If you’re interested, here’s my f-list

I prefer discord, but telegram works as well. Send me a PM if you’re interested! Hope to see you soon <3
Bump
Sonar_Amethyst

I’m looking for a Storyteller that will do Transformation,hypnosis, and other things of the like. that can also play as canon characters or alternate versions of them like pinkamena or Queen Umbra for example. i’d like them to also Be able to dom my character and erp in said story which may be action adventure or something they prefer instead.
Notes: i am a bottom/pet. my creativity is lacking and i aim to improve it. i am EST timezone. i am always available. i tend to misspell words.
i’d like to do the rp on discord so if your interested please DM me. Also Please do not reply to this if you have nothing nice to say. also if you want to know what i like ask for my F-list in DM’s.
Edit: i will also Do normal roleplays if you don’t want any erp.
Another_Lurker

This is going to sound weird, but does anyone want to do a Wonka type RP with a Halloween theme added onto it? I know this doesn’t seem like a NSFW thing, but it’s going to be focused on kinks. Blueberry inflation is a given, but it is by no means going to be the only thing we’ll do. Expansion and inflation oriented stuff is the main focus, with stuff like breast, butt, belly, weight gain, and full-body (Last two are kinda obvious), but candy TF is obviously in there too.
We’re not going to copy the scripts one for one, so you definitely don’t have to worry about that. We’ll make up our own bizarre stuff to have fun with. Hell, as an example, we can even do pregnancy by having someone eat a special bag of pop rocks, and the popping candy simulates the sensation of kicking.
Whether it’s a seasonal tour, or the cast working in the factory and running into various problems. There will be multiple characters that we’ll be controlling, but none of them will be assigned so we’re stuck playing specific characters. I also prefer using canon characters over OCs.
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
Has it really been 3 months?
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?
I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship.
F/M or F/F please.
If interested, please PM me.
I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. Furthermore, keep staying safe! :)
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Seeking a partner who can lead me through a fun action-packed story. As I am used to being a follower. So I am seeking a good storyteller. Partner must be openminded, willing to think outside the box, And be ok with characters that are not realistic in nature. Such as ones that are able to dodge and deflect bullets with their sword etc. (I’ve had a lot of people complain about stuff like this so I’m going to mention this here to prevent it) Really wanting to get back into RPing. I want to be able to fight and kill bad guys again. So no diplomatic or psychological “why are they doing this?” stuff in there please. Unless it’s for a special character redemption. Let’s just keep it simple. Because I’m tired of not being able to fight and kill freely. I just want a simple adventure RP where I get to be the Hero(s), fight villains, and kill the bad guys. There will be sexual content in there too so don’t worry. I have tons of OCs each with their own unique personality and design. And I can play canon characters too. And I especially love D&D-like adventures and quests in RPs. We don’t use dice-rolling though. Instead we decide who wins and if an attack hits or not based on analysis. For example, one of my elite samurais can obviously handle bandits with no problem. You’d need a higher level fighter to beat them.
Since this has become a recurring issue, I’m gonna go ahead and say this since I’m sure it will need mentioning. I only do sexual stuff with mammals. And only if they aren’t too hairy and are in anthro form. I’m not very big on furries so to speak. The only ones I like are MLP mares, Sonic girls, and a few Pokemon. So no Griffins or Dragons please. Unless it’s for non-sexual stuff. I can RP with them but I just can’t fuck them.
efrgtygrf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hey. Still looking for people who would like to role play. I am adaptive and like details and descriptions. I like to experiment though my limits are vore/ hyper inflation and those sort of things. I have a few ocs both mares and stallions. feel free to contact me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide