Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #DE08
@Kicks24Sf
No he’s not. He only posts occasionally now, like he’s supposed to. As long as he’s not spamming he has just as much right to post here as anyone else. If it bothers you then just unsubscribe from this thread since you don’t even use it anymore.
Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf
At least he asks to roleplay (Without spamming like he used to do before.)…unlike people like you, who only come here to make fun of people who at are just trying to find other roleplayers.
But, i’m not here to tell you what to do…you do you what you want, buddy.
Sonar_Amethyst

I’m a submissive erper that enjoys Transformation and hypnosis of all sorts, i am looking for some dom’s that are not too busy and can rp a bit often and is willing to accept somepony who isn’t the best at replies and grammer. but you yourself are detailed and slow paced with the rp. I admit i’m not very good with long replies and sometimes my grammer is crap, i keep my part simple as a submissive/pet/bottom pony but i do enjoy a partner who knows their stuff. here is my F-list for those interested. https://www.f-list.net/c/serena%20mist
I am still available for rp’s if anyone is interested.
doctor

I am a changeling Griffen who is new in town and is looking for a guide and maybe more wink wink can anyone help with that?
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Spike Number 1 Assistant
I’ll do more ‘out there’ stuff if I’m comfortable with the person I’m rping with and I really have a thing for their character.
Those things being feet and vaginal vore, both things I normally hate. Foot fetishes and any type of vore but I can make a rare exception. >.>
Background Pony #41DA
@Spike Number 1 Assistant
Report those comments if you want, i prefer to warn people first.
@xxzxxzxxzzx
Foot fetish is the most “normal” (if we can consider fetishes “normal”…but,i would say “yes” nowadays.), common and harmless fetish out there…no offense to other fetishes.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Cough, ey.

It’s me, Kraus. I am severely bored. I’m here to say that if anyone would like to RP, I am available. I am pretty flexible, and I can do pretty much anything with a handful of exceptions, those being (but are not limited to) the following  
-Scat  
-Watersports  
-Diapers  
-Necrophilia  
-Vore resulting in Death

That’s pretty much it. I’m available both here and on Discord. My discord tag is LiterallyLuftwaffe#1868 if that interests you. Look forward to rping!
Bump
Zorito168

Hey everyone!
I’m hunting for a scene where I play a huge-cocked Twilight plowing the absolute heck out of everyone! Princesses, friends, mothers, fathers, no one is safe from the lusty Purplesmart!
Either that, or perhaps something involving zebradom, if that’s anyone’s cup of tea!
Open to discussing almost any kink as well, so please don’t be shy! I’m not too picky with post lengths or anything like that, just huntin’ for someone willing to play a plethora of subs! Preferably on discord, but open to alternatives! DM me if interested!! If not, have a good day!
Background Pony #41DA
@xxzxxzxxzzx
I guess you’re right on that, we are somewhat vocal on that matter, i don’t know why, though.
But, i’m pretty sure it’s the same for others, too.
What i always say is: “If you don’t have “Insert a fetish”, you won’t understand it.”
Perelka
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

growing flowers
@Background Pony #41DA
Yus, I think, that because of it’s relatively normal nature, it is very easy to come out with this fetish or just play with it. (-,- I myself notice it is easy for me to lean into hooves fun, while my partner would never mention them)
And by this making it a little too obnoxious when there’s a lot of people like that.
@Destroyer
^^ glad it wasn’t only me… I wonder if multippl RP would be possible…
Yay, week of daily activity on the channel
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide