Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #DE08
@Kicks24Sf  
Spyro actually doesn’t post that often now, he has learned to wait an appropriate amount of time before posting again. There is no need to harass him any longer.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Though, with Spyropony basically being seen as the Chris Chan of this forum thread for not only the past of rapidly posting but, also the fights he participates in, and people’s personal experiences when they tried to role play with him. It kinda became an inital reaction for Kicks24Sf everytime they see Spyropony to always assume he’s up to no good; like an L.O.L.cow.
Background Pony #DE08
@Kicks24Sf  
You can unsubscribe from notifications for this thread. That way you would no longer have to notice when Spyro posts here.
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
Another idea coming through! I’m looking for anyone willing to play a Futa Pinkie Pie while I play Marble (not Futa) in a Piecest rp! Any kink you have can be involved in this since I am extremely flexible. Plus, the other Pie sisters can be involved too if you want to! Maybe even the parents. Just dm me with what you wanna do if you’re interested.

Alternatively, I have a Discord if you prefer rping there! It’s NyanNyan07#4507
Dashie c:

hello hi! ill uhm.. keep it quick and simple i suppose… im a huuuge fan of hyper, minus fat/tummy stuffs…. im looking for some fun, cuddly, big rp!~ while it doesnt have to be hyper if you would prefer smaller, the bigger the better in my book! shoot me a message if you are interested!~ we can discuss details and stuffs there <3
Spike Number 1 Assistant

figured it’s worth a shot, looking for a serious Roleplayer, who does give semi detailed Reponses, to do a Trixie RP, looking to start slow, and build eventually to a romance/ERP. message me if interested
Joh kbro

Anyone want to do a literate or a 3-4 line per pose story with a submissive celestia, it can be forced or romantic and consensual, to even a findom slavery. Kinks and limits can be discussed! Come and chat! I can dom or sub
Sonar_Amethyst

I’m a submissive erper that enjoys Transformation and hypnosis of all sorts, i am looking for some dom’s that are not too busy and can rp a bit often and is willing to accept somepony who isn’t the best at replies and grammer. but you yourself are detailed and slow paced with the rp. I admit i’m not very good with long replies and sometimes my grammer is crap, i keep my part simple as a submissive/pet/bottom pony but i do enjoy a partner who knows their stuff. here is my F-list for those interested. https://www.f-list.net/c/serena%20mist
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide