Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Zorito168

Hey everyone! Still on the lookout for potential partners!

I wouldn’t mind doing a scene where I play a huge-cocked Twilight plaps the absolute heck out of everyone! Princesses, friends, mothers, fathers, no one is safe from the lusty Purplesmart!

Either that, or perhaps something involving zebradom, if that’s anyone’s cup of tea!

Open to discussing almost any kink as well, so please don’t be shy! I’m not too picky with post lengths or anything like that, just huntin’ for someone willing to play a plethora of subs! Preferably on discord, but open to alternatives! DM me if interested!!
Another_Lurker

I’m looking to do a hyper centric setting with either humans or anthros. Plots can be discussed, but I only ask for one thing; that we don’t do assigned roles. i.e. being stuck playing specific characters, and having no more control than that. I prefer to handle role playing like normal writing with the both of us controlling everything… and that the plot isn’t just sex. But I figured that was more of common sense thing.

Details about how I usually do the setting in spoilers. This is by no means necessary, and we can change things around as needed. Even if you only want one type of hyper, that’s perfectly fine too.

||I try to have a mix of every type of hyper-sized figure. Breasts, butt, fat, pregnancy, dick, and giant and muscle as well, but I’ll admit that those last two aren’t my favorites. However, they are fun to have and play with every so often. Alongside these I have misc. fetishes like lactation, cumflation, and blueberry inflation, if any of those interest you. I like to make things genetic as well, so relatives often have similar builds. In the case of MILFs, they’re massive.

Listing them off, I always like to pair up:  
Twilight + Butt  
Rarity + Breasts  
Pinkie + Fat  
Applejack + Giantess  
Fluttershy + Pregnancy  
Rainbow Dash + Muscle  
Sunset + Futa

And then in the very rare cases of Marco I often hand those to the princesses.  
Celestia + Breast  
Luna + Butt  
Cadence + Fat or Pregnancy

Again, none of this is obligatory. I keep reiterating that, because some people don’t realize that…  
||
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Hey! Im posting here a quick message to let any of you know that I have recently freed up time so if I have discontinued or paused any ERPs I promised/agreed with you then just shoot me a message and we can resume!

Im also available for new ERPs too! What I like is SUPER picky but negotiations can be made and exceptions can be had!

Desired Fetish(s):  
1. Hyper Pregnancy  
2. Hyper Cum Inflation  
3. Pregnant Sex/Rape  
4. Feral

The desired list is optional!
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I’m looking for a dedicated partner for long-term roleplay involving my OC and another character who i won’t reveal here but have an open mind. The roleplay would involve slice of life, fxf, sex, romance, and drama. If you’re interested hmu and I’ll give you my Discord for more details…

P.S. Please be literate and don’t half-ass your responses. This roleplay is very important to me and I would like someone just as passionate as I am about it.

Edit: someone has DM’d me about this so the request is closed.
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
This rp idea literally just popped into my head. I’m interested in doing a rp that involves incest between Celestia and Luna. Any and all kinks are welcome for this rp, so don’t be shy to tell me yours. How the rp goes can be discussed. I’m up for anything. DM me if this is something that interests you too!

Fixed it.
Danganronpaaaa

Hi! This is kind of a weird ask, because im not sure where to post this buuuuut

Would anyone be interested in discussing how big we think all the mlp gals breasts would be if they were human or anthro? In PMs, in a dirty talk kinda way but not quite a roleplay.

Wasn’t sure where else to post it but can remove if it doesn’t quite fit the criteria for roleplay
KingMario128

Hello, im searching for someone to play some hardcore ERP, if you play a female i would like you to play as Aria, Adaigo or Sugarcoat…or all 3, if male, i would like you to play thunderlane or timber preferable in the EQG universe but i take antrho

Female character would be for femdom centric roleplay  
Male character would be for small penis humillation, cuckhold, maybe some gay sex

please DM me if interested

EDIT: Posted as a BGpone be accident, still please read the reply
Background Pony #9B5C
@KingMario128  
i should mention that for those interested in playing the male character thunder or timber im searching for dom. And these are 2 separated stories, depending of what you want to play. thanks
Perelka
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

growing flowers
So maybe just as Dangan came out with it. I too like to chat in private and get intimate maybe in some RPy way, so I guess people in here would be most interested in it. Kinks fascinate me so go and molest me with your fantasies  
And it’s just comfy knowing each other for longer before embarking on play ;3 So feel free to PM me.

I too am sorry if it’s spam.
xLeadMarex
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Extremely indecisive!
Well, it does sound like something I would have fun doing—it seems I would also benefit from it cause then I get drawing ideas to choose from.
Background Pony #2FA9
Would love to play a human having some fun with Equestria’s finest ponies! If you’re interested, Hit me up on my Discord! cr1999#2130
Zorito168

Hey everyone! Still on the lookout for potential partners!

I wouldn’t mind doing a scene where I play a huge-cocked Twilight plaps the absolute heck out of everyone! Princesses, friends, mothers, fathers, no one is safe from the lusty Purplesmart!

Either that, or perhaps something involving zebradom, if that’s anyone’s cup of tea!

Open to discussing almost any kink as well, so please don’t be shy! I’m not too picky with post lengths or anything like that, just huntin’ for someone willing to play a plethora of subs! Preferably on discord, but open to alternatives! DM me if interested!!
Spyropony

Anyone want to role play with me please message me thank you from Spyropony ps you have to like weight gain role play if not we can do sex role play
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide