Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
You know what? I’m not in the mood for underwater rps anymore. I’m up for a roleplay with an Anthro Mrs. Cake. DM me if interested. Kinks can be discussed. Also sorry to anyone who may be annoyed seeing me here.

This offer is still up for grabs. I’m more so looking for a erotic romance with this one.
Starywolf

Hey all, I’m looking for a partner to do some long term pony RP!

I’ve been RPing about as long as the MLP fandom’s been around, so I’m plenty experienced in leading a story RP, and keeping engaged with it. I don’t mind post length all that much, every situation is different when it comes to long or short posts. I’m just not looking for one sentence stuff.

I roleplay in third person, and use multiple characters to give us a cast to interact with. I play both male and female characters as well. I mostly play ocs, but I’m down with canon characters too. I also love furries, and sometimes mixing humans in too!

I’d really like to build an adventure with you, so I hope you find what you’re looking for if you dig the idea of this roleplay! Doesn’t matter who or what you are.

I dig both slice of life and romance, and though I’m mostly vanilla when it comes to sex, you can see some of my kinks on f-list here: Link

It might be a good idea to check that out before sending a message.

If that sounds cool to you don’t be shy to send a DM my way and we’ll talk ideas! I only RP on telegram and discord, in case you were wondering.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Starywolf  
I was going to fix your link but I see you already took care of it :)

If you’d like to create a RP thread for a public RP, please feel free to do so - if you need a hand setting it up, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.
Jacktheguy

IT HUNGERS
I’d like to get back into the world of pony RP. r/cloprp is essentially dead at this point, some of my first and best RP forays have faded away and I’ve lost contact with my old partners, and I’m getting rusty. But I’m open if anyone’s open to some ERP!

I can play females pretty well I’d say, much more interestingly than I can portray a male. For canon characters I think I can convincingly play most mares, OCs I may not do too well with but I’m open to try! If you’d like to set something up, feel free to let me know!
mrwallace888

ಠ_ಠ
Wanting to see if anyone else is interested in doing a slow-burn. Wanted my OC to date the Mane 6, does this interest anyone? Mostly looking for literate role players that actually can put effort in their responses instead of a half-ass sentence or two.

I won’t be able to do much at the moment, I’m under the weather. I got my second Pfizer shot yesterday and it’s making me sick (people always say it’s the second dose that really fucks you up). Not seriously sick, but sick enough to just be lazy and such.

For anyone reading this currently in a roleplay with me, just be patient, I’ll get back to ya when my current condition has improved enough.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Spyropony  
If someone doesn’t want to RP with you, that’s fine - wait a couple of weeks and ask again.

Please just try to get along with people, ok?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide