Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #7D7A
I wanna do an rp where a human femboy ends up in equestria where all the mares are 8’9 anthro futa mares.
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
Anybody up for an underwater roleplay? I already have the forum made, so let me know if you’re interested.

Just bumping this, don’t mind me. I will make it more clear, though. I’m mainly looking for Anthro and people who are alright with breathplay and/or drowning. Other kinks can be discussed. Either pm me or go to the forum made by me if you’re interested.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
le bump

@HerrKraus  
Anyone wanna rp? Ive been up late doing taxes and im bored and have no one to talk to, and i cant sleep now because of all the caffeine coursing through my veins.
I can do almost anything, with the exception of Necrophillia (with a few exceptions), Diapers, Feet, Scat, and Watersports.
Prefer playing Anthro, and i can do any gender.
Thanks regardless, Kraus.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
@Spyropony

Your message has been deleted in violation of the sixth rule almost every single time since the incident. I’d advise only advertising once a week with a detailed advertisement per attempt.
Astral Mist
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Radiant Star/Starwing
At what percentage of banned messages and harassing other users does he get blocked from posting in here? He’s not only a net negative on the forums, occupying more conversation on this thread than the actual roleplay posts, but seems to delight in making the experience of other people as negative as possible.

Seriously, they don’t even need a ban from the site, although they’ve had enough rule violations to deserve that at this point. Just a ban from this thread would be good enough, as they merely stir up drama and make the thread a much more unpleasant place.
Background Pony #4F10
Anyone who plays females interested in a slow-burn romance of some kind? Something a bit more story-based rather than just pure ERP? I don’t know, I figured it’d be different, and my character can be a real sweetheart with others.

I don’t know if furry stuff is allowed on here, but I can do either that or a MLP thing, I’ve got ideas for both of them regardless. You can PM me for more information.
Guardian135
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

I’m considering a tickling based RP with quadruped ponies. Lots of hoof tickling and the like. I tend to lean on the submissive side and play a male character, usually as a Royal Guard or a Royal in his own right.

Nothing specific in mind yet in terms of scenarios, but I enjoy paragraph RP with good detail and suitably devious scenarios based primarily around hoof play and tickling. Give me a poke if you feel up to try and set something up. In general the more devious the better.
KingMario128

Hello, im searching for someone what could either play as a EQG version of Chrysalis  
Or play as Aria for a very femdom centric RP.

for more details plz PM me
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hello.  
I would like to rp!  
No scat or waterplay or underage.

I do enjoy age gap (within reason), milf, expansion, growth, gain weight and thickness in general. Also corruption,  
But none of them is a must. An intresting romance or adventure will do just as well
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide