Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Gratedane

Bar pony stallion looking for a M/F rolepay. Would love to work something out based off of personality to make a good rolepay that way
efrgtygrf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Still looking to role play! I love details and descriptions.  
Not too much into vore/ gore/ inflation but dm me and hope to hear from you soon!
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Spyropony  
No one wants to play with you why don’t you realize that? You ask for sex with all of the tact of a 4 year old and have been doing it for years and nobody has ever replied to you. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and over again, expecting shit to change. You don’t learn anything. Just stop, or learn to conduct yourself without coming off as so robotic and you might actually attract a few responses
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide