Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
I wasn’t gonna get involved at first, but I’m gonna go ahead and try to be a peacemaker here since I think I can see what the problem is.

From what I can see from Spyropony here, he seems to have a form of Autism. That’s why he lacks self-awareness and why he feels attacked.
monar/mj

Kinky pony
I rp via discord my discord is prince mj#6172.  
My kinks are bondage, cross dressing, breath play, pantyhose or latex encasement, vacuum beds, and naught name calling like slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and anything you can come up with.  
Example of my rp responses mj: struggles and moans mmmmmph mmmph I also rp as either female or male

If your interested send me a friend request on discord.
StormyWeather
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Looking for an ERP partner to do M/F and M/M with, not really interested in F/F unless it involves futanari/hermaphrodites.

I have a preference for non-human characters (ponies, furries, robots, cyborgs, fantastic creatures in general etc.), but this doesn’t mean i dislike RPing as human characters, I’m just neutral about it. I’m willing to do ERPs with characters & settings from fandoms I’m not part of, as long as you explain to me anything that I need to know. I like ERPing as OCs more than as canon characters, but I’m perfectly willing to do both.

As for my kinks, I’ve got a lot, but it all basically boils down to:  
BBW/BHM, weight gain, feederism & slob(no specific limit, really, the bigger the better), Hyper genitals, breasts, etc.(again, no specific limit), exhibitionism, futas/herms and bimbos/bimboification, as well as(and preferably) any combination of them. I’m also really into dirty talk, even if it gets a bit cheesy.

I’m okay with macro/micro, vore (if it’s on the lighter side, and with non-human characters) and species/sex transformation, but I don’t do gore or object transformation. I’m also pretty turned off by overly skinny/muscular characters, mostly because I prefer fatter ones much more, unless of course the RP involves such characters gaining weight, then it’s cool. I’m okay with pretty much any type of sex too, no specific preference there.

I’ll play as either sub or dom, once again, no specific preference.

That’s about everything. DM me if you’re interested.
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
It’s so hard to roleplay with strangers especially erp. The connection just isn’t there and I NEED that to fully enjoy erp.
Another_Lurker

@xxzxxzxxzzx  
Fuckin’ this. But how are you supposed to make a connection without first meeting those people? It’s an awkward time, but you’ll make friends with the soon enough if you find the right person. If not then you just won’t talk to them again. ¯*(ツ)*/¯
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide