Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Seahawk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Looking to have some rp fun with canon characters or OCs, preferably female but will happily accept subby males. DM me for details!
Scarou

Hello! My name is Hellfire, a pegasus writer, so I love RPGs with a plot that I can use in my work. I communicate, alas, only through a google translator. Pony pegasus, bi (although more heterosexual, but I’ve read A LOT of gay works, ha ha ha), I love breathing games, pet play, ropes, chastity, cbt, hanging, drowning, and as tight and strong as possible gags. I have a negative attitude only to any dirt.  
I prefer long role-plays that can be turned into stories. Canon heroes or your characters are welcome! I have a lot of ideas, and it’s easier to bring them together than alone!  
Discord - Хеллфайр#9766
Smol peep

A peep
I’m looking for someone to play Celestia or Luna in an RP of a budding relationship or the like, with them interacting with Earth in a way.

Likes- I’m into hoofs, Macro ,teasing, vore weight gain mostly focused in the rear after digestion,( Can have scat with the vore if you wish.) facesitting, entrapment,crushing, mouthplay, insole, ass, hypnotizing and mind control, playing willing and unwilling prey and the like, though mostly willing, gas, musk, expansion,and a few others that’re out of my mind right now.

Just PM me, and I’d like to do this on Discord if that’s possible, and you can pick out any likes you don’t like.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Looking for an RP partner who is literate, grammatically competent, knows how to spell, and will usually use proper punctuation. I understand if you sometimes need to make a oneliner because you’re busy or distracted. I’m guilty of this myself from time to time. But I’d like my RPs to have a little more effort put into them.

I apologize to anyone who I might still be in an RP with who might still be waiting for me to reply back to them. But right now I have an itch for blood that really needs to be scratched. I’m looking for someone who is okay with blood as a fetish. At least menstruation. This is a very big kink I have that is probably just as unpopular as scat. But here’s hoping someone will respond to this. Basically I want an RP where blood is included and plays a very big part in it. Bonus points if you have a male bat pony/ vampony and they feed on a girl by licking her pussy and drinking her period blood. Bloodplay is also acceptable. Though I’m mainly looking for someone who’s male character likes to see girls have their periods. Scenes where he watches her sit on the toilet and bleed out of her vagina. He’s welcome to help her change her tampon too.

The following are not allowed under any circumstances: Breast biting, nipple biting, clit biting, labia biting, pain during intimacy/sexy times, sex without Foreplay prior to it, scat, saliva, semen swallowing, vomit, vore, diapers, Futanari/Shemale/Dickgirls.

Lastly, Please do not speak in First Person or Second Person when RPing with me. This means no using ‘I’ or ‘You’ or ‘Me’ when referring to our characters. We are using characters after all, not playing as ourselves. So please, no posts going “I feel your hands on my chest” or “I blush madly” etc. Same goes for your personas/ponysonas/fursonas. They’re not you. They just represent you. There’s a difference.

Send me a PM if you want to RP and we will exchange Discords.
Smol peep

A peep
Looking for someone to play as Moonbutt or Sunbutt who’re summoned into our world back in the ancient times.  
**Looking to do this on Discord and thinking 18+

As for likes, I’m thinking of going for Macro/Giantess and more simple domination and the like, with them both acting a bit motherly or something.
Background Pony #41DA
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - If someone is causing problems, report them. Don't be a vigilante.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
I apologize to anyone who I didn’t get back with after you contacted me. But I need you to understand that you’re not the only one who wants to RP with me. It’s hard to keep up with all the people who I get in contact with and RP with. If I don’t reply back to you after we’ve discussed doing an RP, it doesn’t mean I’ve ghosted you or lied to you. It just means I’ve forgotten. So just message me again or ping me to remind me.
Background Pony #1F24
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - If someone is causing problems, report them. Don't be a vigilante.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
As mentioned in the first post on this thread, don’t expect the mods to curate this thread too much. I don’t believe any of us ever come here unless something is reported. Like now - I’m only here because we’re getting reports.

As far as this site is concerned, these are the rules for this thread - if someone is breaking our rules, the most helpful thing you can do is to report what the person has done, including a link to an example of the rule breaking behavior (for example, report the rule-breaking comment, post, or PM).

So, please follow our site’s rules, report any rule-breaking behavior that you see or that is causing problems, and if people you don’t like are asking for ERP partners here, please ignore them and talk instead with the people who you want to talk with.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #1F24

This is the “Looking for ERP partners thread”. If someone is looking for ERP partners in this thread, they are in the right thread, doing what the thread is for. If you don’t want to RP with them, don’t RP with them.

And here I was hoping I could unsubscribe tonight.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide