Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #41DA
Considering how he treats his RP partners and how ignores everyone’s complains…i can see that difficult.
Background Pony #41DA
@office mare  
Ex: You decide to RP with him?…after a while he leaves without a reason…you don’t like his fetishes?…he tells you that you’re rude…no one RPs with him for these reasons?…he comes back on this thread.

Repeat to infinity and you have this guy.
Quantum Melody

Little update to my previous post just letting everyone know that I also have a female OC for those wanting to empty their pent up orbs in a warm womb instead of a bat boi butt! Just message and ask for either one!
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
@Spyropony  
Huh… Yknow, people around here have fucking swore all the fucking time, and quite often right in fucking front of you, yet you never seem to give a fuck.

This is the NSFW Thread for fuck sake, it’s not like there’s any little kids here to be offended by the fucking language.
Peach Frosting

Professional Genie-Pone
I’m currently looking an dominant zebra partner in long time rp’s. Possibly also in commissioning stuff together, would love to get replies as pm’s. I’ll also share more info as kinks and plot as pm♥

also Dum-dum zeeb-wife posted this first at wrong place, it can be removed♥  
-Peach Frosting♥
Background Pony #80EC
Trying to get into RP, feeling kinda shy and anxious about it, is there someone, or someplace I could start? Or should I git gut at writing, and socializing before it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide