Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

efrgtygrf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hello! Happy new year! I would still love to do a story-driven ERP. I am adaptive but love details/ descriptions. Hit me up if you want!
GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Cheese.
Looking for a ERPer, I’m a professional erper who’s looking for a few partners to help with my stress I get from work and etc. Private message me and I’ll give you my F list[Kink list] Just contact me if interested.

[NOTE]: Straight or Bi plz.

Discord is also kinda needed.

Humanoid is preferred and expansionof the breasts cock and ass and thighs is good. If you got a fetish for large or growing pussies that’s perfect.
Quantum Melody

Heya friendos! Gay bat here just looking for some dongs to please, feel free to privately message anytime as I doubt I’d ever not want to help a stallion or futa out!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide