Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #1F24
@Kicks24Sf  
full  
On the off-chance you’re speaking in earnest, all it takes is asking “Yo, anyone want a vanilla ERP?”
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Once you realize that finding things attractive is literally just your imagination and has no basis beyond your neurology, a lot of things begin to make sense. Also, what you are attracted to can change. And you won’t be able to quantify said change. That’s why fetishes don’t make sense, even if you have one. Because they literally do not make sense. None do. Even the ones most people have.

It’s all just a way to get us to breed, and sometimes that mechanism can haywire and make you attracted to things that won’t help you breed. And that’s okay because it’s all in your head anyways. As long as what you are attracted to doesn’t hurt anyone, it’s all good. People cannot help how their neurons are wired. So, even if you don’t understand it, realize that your attractions are just as nonsensical and out of your control as everyone else’s. You’ll never understand another’s fetishes until you do.

But yes, You’ve got a point. Nobody wants action or adventure or fight scenes anymore. All they ever wanna do anymore is just slice of life, boring stuff, or really kinky stuff that really turns me off. That’s all anyone ever wants to do anymore. I’m not judging them. I’m just saying is a vanilla ERP with romance, a solid plot, and a compelling/motivating story too much to ask for?
Background Pony #DE08
@Kicks24Sf  
How exactly is it legitimate? If anything you are the one committing a grievance in your attempt to kink-shame others.
Spyropony

Anyone want to roleplay with me has to like weight gain role play message me please and I’ll do anything else you like including sex
Rusty23
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’d like to RP with someone based in part on the Your Preggers Twilight comic from Pusspuss, with me playing the human. Most other things about the RP is negotiable. PM me if interested, can also RP outside of Derpi

I’m still looking for someone who can fill this role for me. PM if interested.
Tropical Applejack

I’m free to RP something to do with transformation. Feral transformation or CTF is preferred.  
If you’re interested and can make detailed responses, please DM me here and I’ll give my Discord tag.
RyanPowderRock20

Princess Celestia
Looking for someone who can be at least semi-literate and is willing to play as a chubby dominant Trixie who’s pants keep sliding down partially, in a humanized, long term romantic lesbian relationship erp starring Trixie and starlight. My discord is Princess Celestia#8992 and hit me up if you’d like to, and I’ll see you soon! ^^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide