Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Lmao this forum is so fucking strange. I don’t mean to be rude but why is 95% of the RP requests people requesting the most disturbing and unappealing things that y’all somehow find sexually appealing. How is weight gain sexy?
Daybreak Ponii
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Undiscovered Musician
@Kicks24Sf  
People will be into whatever they want to be into. And if you’re not one of those people, the Golden Rule is to just ignore it because, well, clearly, it isn’t for you; there is certain to be other people who are into that as well and it is towards them that they are talking to. So instead of making people feel bad for liking what makes them happy – and considering the thread, super happy – just ignore it and don’t spam the thread with ridicule towards them, and certainly don’t tag them just for that as well and get their hopes up that it might be a legitimate response. (In reference to other people here.)

And for those looking for other people into what may seem like odd requests, I recommend setting up an account on f-list.net and posting a link to your profile here so others can see what it is you’re into while saying maybe “Looking for strange RP kinks” or something so those who are closed minded can completely ignore it. Maybe use spoiler text or something.
Background Pony #1F24
@Daybreak Ponii  
As someone into “disturbing and unappealing things,” can you kindly stop being so sensitive to those with a different opinion than you and me?

Also congrats on taking the bait.
MichaelBrony147
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Role Play Enthusiast.
@Kicks24Sf  
You’d be surprised what some find sexy! Heck, considering some of the kinky stuff I’M into, I’m not one to judge. At the end of the day, as long as it’s two consenting adults, and no one’s getting abused or manipulated, people can like whatever kink they want!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide