Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #DE08
I thought the mods had completely abandoned this thread years ago. Glad to see at least one of them still cares.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #DE08  
We try to leave this thread private because it’s an ERP thread. But, if you see someone breaking any rules, please do report it and we’ll come and look.

I’m only monitoring the thread for a few days because someone was … really not being excellent to others … I think that’s the best way to say it. And I want to make sure that is in our past and doesn’t flare up again. But I’ll quietly disappear in a few days so you can have privacy again if things are ok.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Since I’ve been having far too many disappointments, I now have a golden rule when it comes to people who approach me for Roleplay. If they check three boxes in my list I will not RP with them. My list generally consists of things like grammar, how they choose to approach me, the RP idea they have, edgy or bad avatar, no avatar, no image for their character, really poor quality or empty profiles, and how appealing their character is to me.

But if you have a nicely designed character with a Pony Maker or otherwise well-drawn picture of your character and can type with good spelling and grammar feel free to contact me. But I only RP on Discord.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
@Background Pony #DE08  
No? Why the heck would you think that?

I see no correlation between not wanting to RP with people who approach me in a way I don’t like, not liking the RP idea they have, edgy or bad avatar, no avatar, no image for their character, really poor quality or empty profiles, and how appealing their character is to me, and them playing as canon characters. And I fail to see how you can see a connection between those two things.
BestGirl

Roleplayer
“@Background Pony #DE08”

Sorry didn’t know how to reply lmao, would you be down to RP something with canon characters?
Background Pony #DE08
“But if you have a nicely designed character with a Pony Maker or otherwise well-drawn picture of your character and can type with good spelling and grammar feel free to contact me.” That part is what made me think you might prefer OCs over canon characters. Which would not be a bad thing, I was just curious.
Lewdstino

That Tongue Horse
First time posting in here.  
I’m into lots of stuff: tickling, teasing, goo/latex, bondage, tentacles. Send me a message if you wanna have fun~
ReOp
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Hai, i’m here looking for female characters to roleplay with. I’m a femboy submissive unicorn.

My ideal partner would be a female dominant or mommy. Anatomically correct horses preferred!  
Kinks: (Not required) Femdom, Ageplay, Petplay, Diapers, Watersports, Toys, Bdsm, Discipline, Breastfeeding, Feminization/Sissification, Hypnosis, Facesitting, Made being helpless~
GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Cheese.
Looking for a ERPer, I’m a professional erper who’s looking for a few partners to help with my stress I get from work and etc. Private message me and I’ll give you my F list[Kink list] Just contact me if interested.

[NOTE]: Straight or Bi plz.
Aerial Ace

Cozy’s Husband
Been looking for someone who can ERP as cozy glow, if anyone is interested feel free to DM, I’m a literate and experienced RP’r. Proper grammar is my only requirement, I’m also open to any mares looking to RP. I always get art made from good RP’s
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide