Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Tropical Applejack

Open to a transfomation RP.  
Must be descriptive and have Discord. Feral transformation or CTF preferred.  
Contact me at “Chaos Lord#7388” on Discord if interested please!
Nyaryn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Possibly Miniscule
Hey, looking for people into darker stuff, specifically looking for things along the lines of the artist Bitshift’s works, both visual, as well as the stories in the descriptions.

More precisely craving This specific scene

As a heads-up: I would be looking to play the victim, got no limits so all kinks are negotiable and looking for things to have a darker undertone (Think: Non-con, enslavement, lasting mental effects, etc.).

If you are interested throw me a DM or add me: Aryn#4409
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Tropical Applejack  
No one on staff told you to post both anonymously and as yourself in this thread. Do not do it again.

If you think that someone on this site is breaking our rules, please report them. If not, please keep what appears to be entirely interpersonal and off-site drama off of this site. This is not the place for the two of you to work out your problems.
BestGirl

Roleplayer
Sorry if I’m interrupting anything but..

I’m still looking for anyone who’d be down to roleplay, specifically based off Radiant Realm art, if so do shoot me a DM!

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide